[REQ] Voice Type Randomizer?

rylasasin

Is there a mod out there that randomizes voice types for NPCs?

I'm just a little sick of hearing the same sex voice for every NPC, yet I don't want to have to run up to every NPC I see and use the selection menu give them a random one.

Anyone have/seen such a mod?

I'm just a little sick of hearing the same sex voice for every NPC' date=' yet I don't want to have to run up to every NPC I see and use the selection menu give them a random one.

[/quote']

Something like this?

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/28379

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/29067

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/42229

I'm just a little sick of hearing the same sex voice for every NPC' date=' yet I don't want to have to run up to every NPC I see and use the selection menu give them a random one.

[/quote']

Something like this?

That mod doesn't contain any voice files so how could that help?

@rylasasin, I don't know of any plugins that randomize the lovers voice files. That really would be a nifty project if we could talk someone into tackling it.

[/quote']

Something like this?

@rylasasin, I don't know of any plugins that randomize the lovers voice files. That really would be a nifty project if we could talk someone into tackling it.

I didn't realize that nexus file was outdated. The newest version of EDialog definitely has randomized greetings, dialog, and selectable voices for NPCs. It can be customizes in a lot of ways. I'll look for a link.

[/quote']

Something like this?

lol I'm having enough trouble trying to talk someone into tackling progamming of that dog show/Dog show route for thadon before I release my Loversbitch 1.0UO....

[/quote']

Something like this might work if you're comfortable playing with the script yourself. Make a backup copy first though. For a quick test I just added the following to the enslave spell on SlaveTrader. It already has the "ref me" so we don't need to add that one.

Short VoiceNum

Begin ScriptEffectStart

Set me to GetSelf

Set VoiceNum to rand 1 9

if ( me.getitemcount xLoversPkrVoice ) == 0

me.additem xLoversPkrVoice VoiceNum

EndIf

Just edit the random to suit the number of voices you have. It should work in the spell for rapers or whatever else as well as long as it's a magic effect rather than object type script which I haven't tested. On first blush this seems to work although it's only been used a few minutes to check and I'm sure others could better polish it or add useful qualifiers.

Ask and ye shall receive!

Tiny mod that randomizes voices once for an actor the first time they have sex if they do not already have a voice assigned.

Download Lovers Chorus v0.1:

See this thread.

This concept actually gave me some neat ideas for expanding the concept:

- Allow a weight to be set for each voice set, with a default of say 100. Setting weight of 50 to voice set 2 would make it be assigned half as often, weight of 300 thrice as often.

- Allow race based %-chance overrides. Voice set 6 is rather husky, so with the above could do something like set it to weight 10 to have it 10x rarer for all races, but then set an 80% chance that orc females get it assigned instead of the otherwise random.

Ask and ye shall receive!

Tiny mod that randomizes voices once for an actor the first time they have sex if they do not already have a voice assigned.

Download Lovers Chorus v0.1:

This concept actually gave me some neat ideas for expanding the concept:

- Allow a weight to be set for each voice set' date=' with a default of say 100. Setting weight of 50 to voice set 2 would make it be assigned half as often, weight of 300 thrice as often.

- Allow race based %-chance overrides. Voice set 6 is rather husky, so with the above could do something like set it to weight 10 to have it 10x rarer for all races, but then set an 80% chance that orc females get it assigned instead of the otherwise random.

[/quote']

Ah, this certainly is a useful tool. Many thanks.

Archived