BDOR Eclipse UUNP HDT Cloth Bodyslide Conversion - The Breastening Update

BDOR Eclipse UUNP HDT Cloth Bodyslide Conversion - The Breastening Update

View File

Second in the line of projects, Zepho presents: a UUNP Bodyslide Conversion Build for the glorious DM's BDOR Eclipse Outfit by Team TAL!

Self explanatory enough! Complete with HDT Cloak and High Heel Stuff! (Took the most work trying to get the feet mesh right ._. )

( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)

*Update:
Because I still use this, and my character's been getting some development lately(Hormonal too, evidently o_o)... here you go! I know there's a new BDOR Pack version, but I haven't gotten around to adapting my load order to it... I extracted a few from it that I like to work with, but its still quite the cluster fuck... I feel a surge coming though... +_+

Also, don't mind me, just now getting into tripping around and over how to gif/vid, I'll get it right. >_>

Requires:

1. [LE] DM BDOR Eclipse by Team TAL

2. Bodyslide and Outfit Studio for UUNP

3. Everything required by the original mod!

Instructions: 
1. Install to unpack in your preferred Mod Organizer (Main and Patch File)

2. Activate ESP that enables armor weighting

3. Build with your body preset of choice on Bodyslide

3. Enjoy!

Known issues:

1. Rudimentary First Person Function

2. Still figuring out what other issues might arise, leave your comments on the support forum page for insights! Be glad to hear 'em!

Disclaimers:

1. Some of the screenshots might depict previously outdated versions, but were pretty enough to me to include!

Credits/Mods used:

To TeamTAL for the original outfit mod

Links:

Check out my Patreon for more descriptive project updates(Here's the page for this one), and a support platform!
Catch me on Twitter?

Link to my previous mod!: Bloodborne Doll Cloak UUNP

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/30/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    [LE] DM BDOR Eclipse by Team TAL
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

Mm, I'll take a look over for it. I tend to use *Enhanced First Person Camera* and enable the experimental third person hands so I didn't notice (fixes a lot of the issues as mismatching meshes I find, but I can imagine if you want the hands to display your weapons). +_+

Not that I remember patching much other than the weights enabling and world models though... Hmm.

EDIT: 
Copied the Armor Add-on Female World Mesh Model directory unto the Female First Person Model

Also meant Enhanced First Person, not Customizable Camera :v

Hopefully that should fix it... would appreciate some feedback since I might take a bit to check myself!
Weird that I had to do this though since I didn't exactly overwrite the original meshes... looking into it a bit more thoroughly as soon as I can check in game.

1 hour ago, M8San said:

Is this just for screenies or can be used as armor or cloth in game?

You can definitely use it for your game.

Here's the original mod: https://www.patreon.com/posts/le-dm-bdor-by-30877501(Hard Requirement)

You need to download and activate that on your mod organizer of choice. Then if you have Bodyslide and want to be able to adapt the outfit to your character's body type(For all UUNP variants in this mod's case mind you,), download my conversion mod and process it in Bodyslide, activate the ESP, then there you have it!

• 2 years later...