How can i disable auto clothing removal inside water

title ^

Playing with mod called UndergroundBathhouse its mod with quiet a lot of saunas/pools/showers etc. and whenever a npc goes inside of them they go naked and having several npc's in one place they cause a lag becuase of the dressing/undressing each time so i need to disable that auto clothing removal

If you go into Ck, mind you Ive never done this, at every location where npcs go naked you will see in ck at those locations a big box(purple or green) and that box has a script attached to it to make npcs go nude, you can probably delete the box. I would back up file before tinkering.

edit: here is a picture from etac darkwater crossing. You can see a big red box, i clicked it and in bottom left corner you can see what im clicked on, I was able to safely remove it, I didnt save it and go test but im sure it would of been fine. 

Region.jpg.f0e14244f2bf1a6b8944165262efd662.jpg

I have no idea how to get ck to work with mods also i feel like there has to be better way to fix this right? It's a feature that added later to the game it isnt on the vanilla so it has to be one of the file inside data that i can change or delete to get rid of but which one

1 hour ago, shiftdelete99 said:

I have no idea how to get ck to work with mods also i feel like there has to be better way to fix this right? It's a feature that added later to the game it isnt on the vanilla so it has to be one of the file inside data that i can change or delete to get rid of but which one

Maybe in xedit, do you have xedit installed? 

On 10/28/2019 at 6:39 AM, shiftdelete99 said:

Im on classic i have TES5Edit instead :/ 

Tes5edit, Xedit, same thing.    I had poked around in Xedit with BathHouse mod, I don't feel comfortable offering advice for removing with Xedit. You probably could, if you do tinker backup your files. I was hoping someone with applicable experience involving getnaked scripts/trigger boxes would chime in on some Xedit advice for you. 

You got a trigger box, a lot of them, each trigger box is attached to a spell, that spells magic effect has script attached there. I don't know what happens in game if you remove the magic effect from the spell in Xedit, might produce ctd, probably easy enough to try, just backup file prior. I still say the removal of the triggerboxes in CK would be best route. 

Archived