Is there a mod that adds a dialogue to NPCs to follow you to places?

31 minutes ago, Eggybread said:

Thanks. That's very close to what I'm looking for. Would really love an option that says "follow me" instead of "follow me for sex" though

no problem ... how i say i dont know any other mod that perform a similar function ... maybe you can change the Text from "follow me for sex" to "follow me" in CK or TesvEdit but i dont know how this is to do ... maybe you find a way

a Info to change it in CK is here:

how to find and edit player dialogue:

• Open the mod in the Creation Kit

• Scroll down to CHARACTER > QUESTS

• Open a quest

• Click the PLAYER DIALOGUE button at the top of the window

• Under EditorID click any of the entries

• The player lines are on top, in the box labeled 'Topic Text' and the dialogue under that in the Info box shows the responses

Your changes should save, but check in xEdit that nothing in your load order is reverting your changes, like a patch.

and in TESVEdit how i can remember look under Dialog Topics and alter the text to what you want. but in this point i am currently unsure

38 minutes ago, Brisl said:

no problem ... how i say i dont know any other mod that perform a similar function ... maybe you can change the Text from "follow me for sex" to "follow me" in CK or TesvEdit but i dont know how this is to do ... maybe you find a way

a Info to change it in CK is here:

how to find and edit player dialogue:

• Open the mod in the Creation Kit

• Scroll down to CHARACTER > QUESTS

• Open a quest

• Click the PLAYER DIALOGUE button at the top of the window

• Under EditorID click any of the entries

• The player lines are on top, in the box labeled 'Topic Text' and the dialogue under that in the Info box shows the responses

Your changes should save, but check in xEdit that nothing in your load order is reverting your changes, like a patch.

and in TESVEdit how i can remember look under Dialog Topics and alter the text to what you want. but in this point i am currently unsure

Thanks dude you've been a great help. I was able to change the dialogue string using TES5edit.

Archived