Jump to content

Is there any way to apply a female head and body to the male, essentially creating a femboy?


Guest

Recommended Posts

Posted

As the title says, is it possible to do this?

Posted

Just editing the normal female body in Bodyslide works fairly well for a femboy imo. I've started using the True Wasteland Body for it's additional sliders.

 

You can also go the other way, Extended Facial Sculpting allows you to edit the face of a male to be very feminine. I've never heard of someone successfully putting the actual female head on the male body though.

ScreenShot379.png

ScreenShot532.png

Posted

Ah, I wasn't aware. I removed my previous post. I was making it more complicated than needed to be.  I'll try to remember it when the next time someone post (which will likely be soon lol)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...