First time playing Fallout 4. Advice for sex mod setup?

Hey folks, to get right to the point: basic idea is to use Settlement system with sex mods, for something like post apocalyptic harem/slavery.

So a combination of mods that:

- "Beautify" Commonwealth ( similar to Skyrim's NPC mods), plus Sex mods requirements

- Allow you to capture npcs or raiders, or persuade them to come living at your settlements

- Assign npcs to work, with AI schedules or something similar

- Variety of interactions with npcs: from flirt, sex, discipline, punish, etc

- Some kind of dynamic system with hostile npcs: like raiders attacking your settlements, stealing npcs from you, you have to retrieve them, etc

- Possible pregnancy mod

I played a bit of Skyrim with mods, but haven't really delved into Fallout 4 modding scene. You could do something similar in Skyrim, but there was no "settlement"/npc management system.

Is this possible with current Fallout 4 mods, and if, can anyone recommend mod setup, along with any, in general I'd need, that would work well with it? ( probably more survival, immersion oriented)

Thanks!

- "Beautify" Commonwealth ( similar to Skyrim's NPC mods), plus Sex mods requirements

this is usually found in Nexus

there is Lots more settlers and enemies(this is good but it staggers and CTD in the city) https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17343

and I am currently using Facials for Everyone https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37180

- Allow you to capture npcs or raiders, or persuade them to come living at your settlements

Just Business(I think)

- Assign npcs to work, with AI schedules or something similar

in the game but it depends on kind of work you want

- Variety of interactions with npcs: from flirt, sex, discipline, punish, etc

RSEII, Sex em up

- Some kind of dynamic system with hostile npcs: like raiders attacking your settlements, stealing npcs from you, you have to retrieve them, etc

I am not sure about stealing NPC's but attacking raiders/supermutants/etc comes with the game

- Possible pregnancy mod

Easy, Family Planning Enhanced

Archived