[Sims 4] GreyNaya Animations for WickedWhims [UPDATE 16.04.24]

8 hours ago, beautifulmusiclover said:

I love the footsie interaction. Can't wait for the next wave of patrions to release on LL. Valentine's Day is next month so it should be something really romantic I'm hoping. By the way can you start listing the name of the new interactions on these gifs?

Thank you! I usually write the full names in the animation list, which always update.

9 hours ago, Bianka777 said:

There is a chance that a wonderful animation where a guy raises a girl in the air with magic and puts her in a coffin will be in the new update??

Yep, this animation definitely will be in the new update.

1 hour ago, Bianka777 said:

Omg that's great! My vampires will love it I'm sure! ? by the way can I ask, will there be more vampire animations? And will you use Cherry Pie cum mesh in your amazing climaxes?

About the first question - yes, but not soon, since I already have a lot of plans for non-occult animations.

And answering the second question - yeah, I want to add the Cum Mesh in the climax for the Picnic table sequence and, accordingly, use it in the future (and quite the near future - I want to make another one Mating press sequence for Sofa this time, using this great mod by CherryPie ;))

7 hours ago, beautifulmusiclover said:

I have an idea for an animation I"d like for you to add. 

The first 2 sims are sitting next to each other at a dining table. They both kiss each other on the lips.

The second idea is two sims sitting in front of each other at a dining table share a kiss.

Just something romantic that isn't sexual. Just an idea.

Just finished making new romantic animations that people have asked me to do, and for now I want to take a little break from romance lol. But I'll remember your ideas :)

3 hours ago, beautifulmusiclover said:

Oh wow an upside down kiss.  You and E404P are my favorite animators.

Thank you, I'm flattered!

57 minutes ago, Bianka777 said:

Omg this is just amazing! the kiss on the floor looks like a very familiar scene but I can't remember where it came from? 

Thanks! It's from Requiem for a dream. Just copy here what I wrote on Patreon:

Among other things there was a request from my sister...well, nope, it wasn't a request. If there was a request, it would be something like "Dear bro, would you be so kind... bla bla", and in fact there was - "Do it! Do it! Do it! Dooooo it!!!" So I had no options (she communicates with a few of my ex-girlfriends and have a penchant for blackmail, which is a dangerous mix, you know). In short, my sis is a big fan of Darren Aronofsky movies, and in particular his famous Requiem for a Dream. There is one very short scene where the characters are lying on the floor in an interesting pose, and that's what she asked me to do, but with the addition of kisses. And here's what happened - the animation is ready, my sis is happy, my nervous system in safety.

Requiem-for-a-Dream-1242282-1024x576.jpg

1 hour ago, GreyNaya said:

Thanks! It's from Requiem for a dream. Just copy here what I wrote on Patreon:

Among other things there was a request from my sister...well, nope, it wasn't a request. If there was a request, it would be something like "Dear bro, would you be so kind... bla bla", and in fact there was - "Do it! Do it! Do it! Dooooo it!!!" So I had no options (she communicates with a few of my ex-girlfriends and have a penchant for blackmail, which is a dangerous mix, you know). In short, my sis is a big fan of Darren Aronofsky movies, and in particular his famous Requiem for a Dream. There is one very short scene where the characters are lying on the floor in an interesting pose, and that's what she asked me to do, but with the addition of kisses. And here's what happened - the animation is ready, my sis is happy, my nervous system in safety.

Precisely Requiem! I knew it was something very familiar! Your sister is lucky to have a great taste in movies and a very talented brother☺️☺️