Powder Gangers Hostility

Made a new character recently, wanted to try out the latest Powder Ganger Sexout mod... well, I can't because they are all hostile towards me with no chance of changing it apparently...

I helped Goodsprings at the start, but I always did that and before it never made all the Powder Gangers hostile, on other chars I could still walk up to the NCRCF without them attacking me...

Did Goodsprings and cleaned up Primm, but neither of those has in the past made Powder Gangers hostile...

Tried using the "setreputation" and "setenemy"/"setally" console commands, they were still hostile towards me...

Only difference I see this time is that I had Sunny Smiles companion along, but even after dismissing her the console commands didn't work...

Anyone have any ideas?

I think the PG plugin changes some reputation settings for the powder gangers so you might notice some changes when using that mod yes ^^

To avoid that you should skip the Gunfight quest in Goodsprings...can`t this quest be done later? o.0

And I have never heard about a console command for changing reputations of a whole faction...but here I might be missing something

I think the PG plugin changes some reputation settings for the powder gangers so you might notice some changes when using that mod yes ^^

To avoid that you should skip the Gunfight quest in Goodsprings...can`t this quest be done later? o.0

And I have never heard about a console command for changing reputations of a whole faction...but here I might be missing something

I guess I could do it later... will have to, apparently... :/

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_New_Vegas_console_commands

under "Player Faction and Reputation"

Couple of ways you can handle Cobb and the gang in GS without loosing rep.

1) Hide and let the townsfolk take them out. Not a really good way, but can be done. You may lose some NPCs this way.

2) Hide and sniper the PGs. If you kill them without them noticing you, you can kill them without getting a rep hit.

Of course, there is a always the Sexout Resolutions mod ( http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=12299 ). No rep hit at all...for a price...

Couple of ways you can handle Cobb and the gang in GS without loosing rep.

1) Hide and let the townsfolk take them out. Not a really good way' date=' but can be done. You may lose some NPCs this way.

2) Hide and sniper the PGs. If you kill them without them noticing you, you can kill them without getting a rep hit.

Of course, there is a always the Sexout Resolutions mod ( http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=12299 ). No rep hit at all...for a price...

[/quote']

thx... guess I always had the townfolks kill most of them anyways, maybe that's why usually they didn't attack me after Goodsprings...

Archived