Honest Abe Armor Series Not Working

As mentioned in the title, Honest Abe Armor Series does not seem to be working for me. At least in Mod Organizer and LOOT, it did not mention any problem with installing it. I also tried using Bodyslide to fix it, but the results did not show. I do not think it is with how I built the meshes, because I managed to build the meshes for Armored Leotard (whereby the creator explicitly mentioned to use BodySlide in order for the outfits to not be invisible). Does anyone else know why it might not work?

Thanks for the reply. I have chosen standalone but the weird thing is that when I went to FO4Edit, the armor codes are still the vanilla ones (or perhaps I am misunderstood by what it means by standalone). But regardless, I am a newb to FO4Edit so I tried changing the load order of HAAS and it still didn't work. I tried looking for tutorials but all they told me is how to find the conflicts and not how to actually resolve them. Alternatively, since I see there are armor addons, do you know how to add armor addons by console? It would be very much appreciated.

5 hours ago, Farbgast said:

Thanks for the reply. I have chosen standalone but the weird thing is that when I went to FO4Edit, the armor codes are still the vanilla ones (or perhaps I am misunderstood by what it means by standalone). But regardless, I am a newb to FO4Edit so I tried changing the load order of HAAS and it still didn't work. I tried looking for tutorials but all they told me is how to find the conflicts and not how to actually resolve them. Alternatively, since I see there are armor addons, do you know how to add armor addons by console? It would be very much appreciated.

Armor Addon are not seen by the game, they are used by armors for models.

I can't really help you yet

next time, you run FO4edit, select one of the armors and take a screenshot to show the info

After much tinkering, I finally managed to get it. With the guard update, I need to deselect AWKCR options (even though I did install it). And with that, the mod is at least now working. However, I now bump into another issue where there is body clipping, where the chest sticks out of the armor. Furthermore, certain armors only show just fine with clothing, and without clothing, the chest just sticks out once again. I looked at tutorials about how to start a new project in Outfit Studio and to save project, but I know I must have messed up somewhere because when I open the modified outfit file, there were no sliders available in BodySlide. There is a preview, but it only works for BodySlide and not Outfit Studio. Sorry to ask again, but do you know the solution for this? I am using Mod Organizer if that helps. Alternatively, is there a way to change the outfits in the game? Thanks.

• 1 year later...

deselect AWKCR in install options ? all i can see is AE install option or not on both replacer and standalone on 2020 from now~? and the mod last update is on 2018, your post is on 2019, And AE mean Armorsmith Extended by the way LOL~ The answer is all HAAS esp need to load after AE if select AE.ver on HAAS install options~ And AWKCR is a esm(master) it will be top by default if Loot (after FO4.esm and those DLC) So....