Race or item

Greetings forum

The following mod is more of a adult thing not really a average mod as such in that regard, hope this was posted in the right forum, if not, I do apologize

I've been working for a few days on this, and nearing its end, I'm starting to think of what would this mod be best suited as. I'm currently working on the head textures so do not fear. :P

What do you think should it be?

===============================

A new playable race?

OR

A new wearable item?

nvz0g8ck

OH WOW!! HEROES OF M&M succubus~!!!!! I WORSHIP YOU~!!!! <3

GO for MONSTER~! :D (maybe both?)

Hahahaha :P Well I also thought it be pretty awesome to have as an enemy, race, would kind of be odd, and armor would also be quite odd, though I have ideas for various versions of it.

Glad someone saw my inspiration came from HOMM 5 XD

I like the monster Idea the best.

A race would be awesome as well. There's always the option of making a spell that would turn you into one (which is basically the armor option at best).

ooo i saw eldar and SOB! MOAR of that!

need warhammer fantasy stuff! chaos champions and stuff!

as for what you have now? both? :D

Well currently I'm also running quite a huge mod' date=' adding the ELDAR's armor and weapons both male and female to the game. ELDAR's farseer a few structures and the warlock plus all their weapons are done.

I'll post an update on that soon on the "New Mods" thread in the "non adult" section. Keep an eye on it.

I like the monster Idea the best.

A race would be awesome as well. There's always the option of making a spell that would turn you into one (which is basically the armor option at best).

Also think it be pretty awesome to make it a race as well as a enemy monster, think I'll do both. ;)

Thanks everyone for the feedback and support, greatly appreciated!

OMG...Bayonetta...Sisters of Battle...Eldar Farseers?!?!?!?

(drool)

(drool)

(drool)

DO YOU TAKE REQUESTS

I want to actually start doing so yes, but first I need to get these mods done XD

Alright guys finally got a decent face texture, however I'm having quite a few problems still with texture seams.

Hoping to get that sorted soon so that I can start adding it to oblivion.

1zelwmp9g

Alright guys finally got a decent face texture' date=' however I'm having quite a few problems still with texture seams.

Hoping to get that sorted soon so that I can start adding it to oblivion.

[img']http://postimage.org/image/1zelwmp9g/[/img]

best way to add elder is thou the adding of a gate to (its direcktly form german translatet it could have a other name in english) the net of thousend doors, if uwahnt them as enemy or npc^^

Archived