[mod] Momiji_NUDE

Momiji_NUDE

Thanks for:

Vagonumero13: rdbtool, g1mtools and REDELBE

Ausgeek: 3dmigoto tools for blender

HI-METAL:Pubic Hair texture  (Partial use)

SaafRats nude mod (Partial use)

rjqnraos19:Wound&Enhanced_Body

Game version 1.11; REDELB version 1.3

1. Use this before you wait for SaafRats' naked mod (if he does)
2.Momiji nude mod, 2 versions: pubic hair and no pubic hair.
3. How to use: Unzip and copy to the game root directory, select 1. Default costume press "F"; 2. Deluxe Press "F" to switch
4. At present, the two versions of MOD can't coexist in Layer 2 mode (that is, 2PMomiji can't switch to nude when 1PMomiji is naked), coexistence method: use direct display.

Hi, and first of all, thanks for the work.

I tried to install your mod and whenever I try to start the game the following error comes up:

" Error in mod MOM_007_NUDE_Pubic hair, slot 0xddf7e515 is not recognized. "

Same thing happens with the other folder if I try to isolate them ( I did try to fiddle around a bit to try and fix the issue myself before I searched for help).

Any ideas on why that error comes up?

If it helps, both my game and REDELBE are up-to-date, but for some reason, unlike other people, I had to do the manual layer2.xml editing ( the search_up thing) to make it work for the last 2 patches. Even after everything being up-to-date.

Thanks in advance.

Alright, I fixed the issue.

The problem was something a bit dumb of me, but I'll explain, in case others have the same issue.

So, as I wrote my previous answer, I was wondering if the REDELBE issue I had was at fault for my issue with this specific mod.

So I did some more digging and fiddling, and it turns out I apparently didn't update the dx8input file along with the REDELBE folder whenever I wanted to update REDELBE (probably didn't think that file would have any change, or some other reasoning based on me being lazy I assume). The digging I did allowed me to bypass that by manually editing the layer2 xml file the way that was described in the REDELBE thread.

So in other words, my REDELBE was kind of up-to-date, but not really.

And its last update is the one that allows Momiji modding so you can see where this is going.

So updating the dx8input file fixed all my issues at once.

Silly of me, but I'll leave it here regardless in case it's useful information.

Thanks anyways!

53 minutes ago, Undertag said:

Alright, I fixed the issue.

The problem was something a bit dumb of me, but I'll explain, in case others have the same issue.

So, as I wrote my previous answer, I was wondering if the REDELBE issue I had was at fault for my issue with this specific mod.

So I did some more digging and fiddling, and it turns out I apparently didn't update the dx8input file along with the REDELBE folder whenever I wanted to update REDELBE (probably didn't think that file would have any change, or some other reasoning based on me being lazy I assume). The digging I did allowed me to bypass that by manually editing the layer2 xml file the way that was described in the REDELBE thread.

So in other words, my REDELBE was kind of up-to-date, but not really.

And its last update is the one that allows Momiji modding so you can see where this is going.

So updating the dx8input file fixed all my issues at once.

Silly of me, but I'll leave it here regardless in case it's useful information.

Thanks anyways!

Through your problem description, I think that is why you did not use vagonumero13's latest version of REDELBE