MO2 - Error 193

I am currently trying to mod Skyrim se and I seem to have run into a bit of a problem... I am still a bit new to modding, so I don't know how to fix it and I wanted to ask for help here. I am currently trying to get a bunch of mods for my "mod pack", but I don't really know how I should handle load orders, conflicts, etc.

So.. this is my current situation:

image.png.c3aa84859f83a5a8945618292650f699.png

image.png.46f89f008900dd5ca1a795a87ef9cf1e.png

So.. those are the mods that currently have been/need to be activated.. but when I started my game I ran into a problem:

image.png.e7fe28866cbff35e50475fcaa2194af5.png

When I try to (try to) start up my Skyrim, this pops up. Does anyone know a way I could fix this?

Anyways here is some extra stuff:

image.png.50079d13b6d9c73a2a63c948ba5bb4d0.png

Even if you decide not to help, thanks for taking the time to read this anyways.

Download LOOT and run it.

It will show you missing masters, incompatible mods and will sort your loadorder.

Do that and try if it fixes your problem straight away or if it tells you that you are missing something.

Also, get rid of Nioverride, its not meant for SSE and already included in racemenu.

same goes for HDT physics extensions, thats an oldrim mod. get rid of it!

Make sure you got the requirements for joy of perspective and that it is the SSE version!

Download the racemenu RaceCompatibility for Skyrim Special Edition.

Do that.

46 minutes ago, -Player1- said:

HDT physics extensions

Could you please share alternatives? I currently don't know what mods are good to use... Thanks anyways!

PS: Are there any other mods you would recommend? I am new to loverslab so I don't really know where to look. I am mostly looking for physics and skin textures and not for nsfw animations.

PPS: I searched for a mod called "Nioverride" and it doesn't exist in my mods list? Do I manually delete it from my MO2 folder?

And I'm confused the most about that chargen.dll file...

also:

46 minutes ago, -Player1- said:

requirements for joy of perspective

Do you mean having the right mods installed for it to work? Loot doesn't seem to work because the game doesn't start, like at all? Is there another way to search for a mods dependencies etc. I can't really find anything in their description.

Anyways, thanks for the initial help, I know I'm asking a lot of question, but I really want to get into modding, I don't really have anything else to do :)

Loot being broken (Doesn't load mods (And yes I refreshed everything :))):

image.png.9688661b2b8abc4ab1c8684da3523bf8.png

The SKSE log tells you that there are incompatible plugins. Basically all of what is incompatible is not meant for SSE.

Olrdim mods, in other words. They need to go!

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9358 JOP

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19080 Racemenu

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2853 Racemenu CP

Delete all the mods it tells you are incompatible. all of em, no exception and install the 3 above.

Your game should start now.

11 hours ago, legitmeme said:

Could you please share alternatives? I currently don't know what mods are good to use... Thanks anyways!

There is CBP(C) as alternative. Also smp but that's kinda difficult to set up properly if you are new to this kinda stuff.

Stick with CBP(C). https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21224

Also, get this. This lets you configure how much jiggle and bounce you want https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24313

PS: Are there any other mods you would recommend? I am new to loverslab so I don't really know where to look. I am mostly looking for physics and skin textures and not for nsfw animations.

It depends on preferences what you like for skin. Mature, young, plastic and so on.

Here are a few good ones.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19355

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20583

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/10306

Keep in mind that you have different files for Textures.

.dds = diffuse map, the compressed texture itself
_msn.dds = the body's normal map
_s.dds = this is a gloss/shine map
_sk.dds = sub surface details

the Skin is basically the .dds - the Muscles below the skin are basically the msn.dds and the s.dds is the oil ontop of the skin for example.

PPS: I searched for a mod called "Nioverride" and it doesn't exist in my mods list? Do I manually delete it from my MO2 folder?

And I'm confused the most about that chargen.dll file...

Nioverride is "Netimmerse override v".

Do you mean having the right mods installed for it to work? Loot doesn't seem to work because the game doesn't start, like at all? Is there another way to search for a mods dependencies etc. I can't really find anything in their description.

Requirements always means that you need additional mods installed for this mod to work.

JOP has none, that should tell you that you either downloaded the Oldrim version or you have something that is incompatible with JOP.

get rid of all the other camera or first person mods you might have.

Loot being broken (Doesn't load mods (And yes I refreshed everything :))):

Did you install it properly?

You have to set the paths were mods are stored and that.

One of the icons on the top right corner lets you open settings and there are paths for the individual games loot supports.

Should look something like this:

X:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\

2 hours ago, -Player1- said:

The SKSE log tells you that there are incompatible plugins. Basically all of what is incompatible is not meant for SSE.

Olrdim mods, in other words. They need to go!

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9358 JOP

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19080 Racemenu

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2853 Racemenu CP

Delete all the mods it tells you are incompatible. all of em, no exception and install the 3 above.

Your game should start now.

There is CBP(C) as alternative. Also smp but that's kinda difficult to set up properly if you are new to this kinda stuff.

Stick with CBP(C). https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21224

Also, get this. This lets you configure how much jiggle and bounce you want https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24313

It depends on preferences what you like for skin. Mature, young, plastic and so on.

Here are a few good ones.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19355

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20583

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/10306

Keep in mind that you have different files for Textures.

.dds = diffuse map, the compressed texture itself
_msn.dds = the body's normal map
_s.dds = this is a gloss/shine map
_sk.dds = sub surface details

the Skin is basically the .dds - the Muscles below the skin are basically the msn.dds and the s.dds is the oil ontop of the skin for example.

Nioverride is "Netimmerse override v".

Requirements always means that you need additional mods installed for this mod to work.

JOP has none, that should tell you that you either downloaded the Oldrim version or you have something that is incompatible with JOP.

get rid of all the other camera or first person mods you might have.

One of the icons on the top reight corner lets you open settings and there are paths for the individual games loot supports.

Thanks a lot! Everything seems to be fixed (for now...), you are a really nice person :)

PS: Oh well.. it never ends does it? I seem to have another problem... and I don't know how to fix it.

When I checked my mods, there seemed to be a ton of "Oldrim" mods, I updated them to their SE version

and added some more mods, but then it all went wrong.

Mod List:

image.png.585eb8b1c6c203d42d99f190d52040fd.pngimage.png.1a9f05c98aaf9447b585fd85dcfd6394.png

image.png.3d199992775eab260c7434049b1725c7.png

I don't know if I missed some oldrim mods, or if the mods I picked are just broken... could you(/someone) please share some alternatives to the mods I have? Or tell me which mods need to be updated? Currently Skyrim doesn't even start, I click on play and nothing happens. I don't even get an error. I sorted with loot and It didn't seem to help, I also fixed all the errors I could see (From loot and MO2), but Skyrim doesn't seem willing to start up.

Loot order:

image.png.ad624597cdf3db9a9213535c22895a36.png

image.png.28878f5eb814b35cbe61d6b7e80cc3b8.png

image.png.03890cfa11ae1e5f94f2287349ccbe9c.png

PPS: I used the FNIS generator for users, didn't seem to help though.

PPPS: I think there might be something wrong with the override stuff? I'm not sure though.

Thanks for all the help!

3 hours ago, -Player1- said:

One of the icons on the top right corner lets you open settings and there are paths for the individual games loot supports.

Oh and btw, I fixed loot. Like you told me I didn't install it correctly, I'm still having problems with MO2 though (above).

well if it doesnt even start there is a chance that you installed something with missing masters/requirements.

Loot should tell you as much.

Like "Error" when you try to sort your mods.

Then you scroll down to see what's causing it.

If this won't help go get another SKSE-LOG again and post it here.

Also, use Vortex. (Mod Manager Nexus asks you to use)

Best by far and most problems will be solved by itself.

That means you would have to deinstall all mods, clean-install skyrim (deinstall, restart, re-install) and deinstall MO2 too.

After that you should get vortex and start modding all over.

Lots of work, but it's worth it in the end.

But if you can fix the current problems, stick with mo2 for now.

If the problems persist, switch to vortex.

Also, can you sort by install-date?

So we can see what the last few installed mods were.

19 minutes ago, -Player1- said:

Also, use Vortex. (Mod Manager Nexus asks you to use)

Best by far and most problems will be solved by itself.

You know what... I'll try that instead, thanks for all the help!

PS: Could you share some benefits of vortex before I switch? Thanks!

for example

Vortex has Loot integrated.

Vortex is faster and more reliable.

Vortex is more stable.

Vortex let's you chose ALL files you want to override / keep.

Vortex has features like "got to modpage" or "download and isntall newer version".

Vortex tells you if there are incompatible mods or mods that are overriding others.

Vortex is used by far more people so you can ask more people for help.

Watch this and the following videos.

He explains everything and after watching it you should be able to solve all Vortex related problems that might come up in the future.

1 hour ago, -Player1- said:

for example

Vortex is more stable.

Vortex has features like "got to modpage" or "download and isntall newer version".

Vortex tells you if there are incompatible mods or mods that are overriding others.

He explains everything and after watching it you should be able to solve all Vortex related problems that might come up in the future.

Well I already switch, thanks for the info though!

for example

Vortex is more stable.

One quick final question, how do I install FNI (Fores New Idles) in vortex? It doesn't seem to work, like at all.

17 hours ago, legitmeme said:

One quick final question, how do I install FNI (Fores New Idles) in vortex? It doesn't seem to work, like at all.

Not sure if i'm able to explain that with textchat very well.

I'm sure that one of the videos explains that tho.

Basically you download fnis via Manager and install it and activate it.

then you go overview (upper left corner of vortex) and there should be a new Fnis icon with a play button.

click the play button to start and use fnis. never with a shortcut, always from within vortex.

4 hours ago, -Player1- said:

Not sure if i'm able to explain that with textchat very well.

I'm sure that one of the videos explains that tho.

Basically you download fnis via Manager and install it and activate it.

then you go overview (upper left corner of vortex) and there should be a new Fnis icon with a play button.

click the play button to start and use fnis. never with a shortcut, always from within vortex.

I installed it successfully, but I have one more problem,

There is something called a "Cyclic interaction" in my Load order, and I don't know how to fix it, could you help please.

image.png.f98f88daa91b5405f9e613b8e42fef3a.png

Also, if I'm going to post anyways, do you know any good sse sexlab mods? Thanks :)

PS: FNI tells me, Devious Devices SSE, isn't compatible with sse? If you know, could you send the links to the download pages for files (+Expansion if compatible) used by DD for sse? Thanks again :)

PPS: Sorry to bother you so much and thanks a lot for the help!

To solve the cicle you click on it and then you have a lot of names linked together with strings.

You then rightclick on one of the names and select "Highlight cicle".

The arrows on the strings indicate the loadorder. Just click "Flip rule" for every string you deem wrong.

Basically just flip anything. Only make sure that the master-mods are the ones the arrows come from - That they are loaded first!

3 hours ago, legitmeme said:

Also, if I'm going to post anyways, do you know any good sse sexlab mods? Thanks :)

Depends on what you are looking for - Most mods on here are good.

There is a mod that changes your dick to alduin's head.

ye.

3 hours ago, legitmeme said:

PS: FNI tells me, Devious Devices SSE, isn't compatible with sse? If you know, could you send the links to the download pages for files (+Expansion if compatible) used by DD for sse? Thanks again :)

Make sure you get the requirements!

Main Mod + expansions are included in the "Download" button.

Download all 3 files. DDa, DD and the blank one that leads to mega. THAT is expansions.

To solve the cicle you click on it and then you have a lot of names linked together with strings.

You then rightclick on one of the names and select "Highlight cicle".

The arrows on the strings indicate the loadorder. Just click "Flip rule" for every string you deem wrong.

Basically just flip anything. Only make sure that the master-mods are the ones the arrows come from - That they are loaded first!

Wel… that's kind of the problem... I can't click on it, like at all? I'll try to search on google/yt, if you would like to help me you could but I'll search for it myself for now.

Edit: Still haven't found a fix... Is there even one? I can't just remove all the mods, can I?

Hey Legitmeme, I sympathise with your predicament, sounds like you started playing, got into modding a bit, and now everything's getting complicated and tiring, and you're getting in over your head.  We've all been there (it's 3 AM, you're tired, and everything's gone cock-eyed again, even though you thought you did everything right this time, and you don't know what caused the problem :) )  The thing about Skyrim modding is that you can do absolutely amazing things with the game, but the more you load into the game the more you have to know what you're doing. 

What I'd recommend you do is go through your list of mods and take a note of the ones you've discovered that you really, really, like (and make damn sure you have the SE versions of them), put them to the side, and then start over, using a guide (I'd recommend Tuco or Phoenix Flavour, they're really easy to follow step-by-step guides, and Phoenix has 3 levels).  Once you've got a good stable game up and running according to the guide, then you can start adding back in those mods you've fallen in love with, one by one, but this time carefully reading everything, searching in forums and sub forums for every little detail and problem re. setting them up right.  And following the guide process will get you to learn about modding much more quickly than experimenting haphazardly yourself.  

Unfortunately it means a lot of stopping and starting in the game, and it'll be a wee while before you can actually play, probably a few days.  In order to avoid having to go through that intro again and again, I'd recommend that either 1) you start the game completely clean before you've done any modding - you have to start the game at least once in all the guides anyway so that it sets up some files - and do the intro and get into the Riverwood Trader and make a safety save there (go to console, type [save "Riverwood Trader Safety Save"]  or whatever, without the brackets, and make a copy of it and keep it safe somewhere, as well as keep it in the game, so you have a safe space that's in the game that you can try out new things with again and again, or alternatively 2) you can use Alternate Start, Live Another Life - SE version ofc - and spend a lot of time in the pre-game prison there, trying things out :) (although be aware that some mods don't initialize till you're out and about in the world).

I only know MO2, don't know Vortex, but IIRC it has a similar type of thing to MO where you can have different "virtual installations" of the game (called "Profiles" for Vortex too, I think?) which means you can get a solid stable game up and running in one Profile, while you experiment with mods in another, or several others.  But again, even there, you have to have one profile that has a safe, "straight" version of the game with only the most necessary mods (e.g. the "Core" version of Phoenix) plus whatever interface mods you might need for testing things.  The guy above recommended Vortex, but I'd definitely recommend MO2, it has incredible power (though also a steep learning curve) that allows you to test massively different groups of mods really, really quickly, ditch them, try other things, etc., etc.  But you may not want to get to that level of modding, so I'm sure Vortex will be fine (although, again, a lot of guides now do use MO2). 

Some top tips for these types of mod managers: get familiar with the virtual Data folder for each profile, that shows you what the game "sees" when it's firing up, and lets you know which of your mods is overriding which, and which is the one the game is "seeing."  Also, careful with the "Override" folder, it should always be clean (don't know if Vortex has an equivalent), and you have to make mods out of stuff that's put in there that are profile-specific (e.g. a FNIS output mod that's specific to each Profile).  Another thing to be aware of is that sometimes you might have to have several differently-named copies of complex mods (especially ones with FOMODs) that are specific to each profile.  For example, Water mod A might work with Lighting Mod B in one Profile, but with Lighting Mod C in another, in that case you have to have two copies of Water Mod A, differently named, that are set active only in their specific profile.  These are the most basic, common tips to know with MO (and I should think probably Vortex, since apparently it was designed by the same genius who invented MO, although MO2 has a different dev team now).

Then over time you'll start to understand what you're doing.  Modding tricks you because you think you can just shove things in (that's how developers advertise it) but actually it's more finicky than that, and there's a bit of a learning curve (as well as a learning curve to whatever mod manager you're using too).

Then, once you've got a Profile with a stable "straight" game, and a Profile with a stable straight game plus your favourite ordinary SFW mods, THEN it's time to get into the Sexlab stuff - and again, do things one by one, carefully, be patient, using a stripped-down profile with only the most necessary mods and prerequisites that come up again and again.  I know it's tempting to stick everything but the kitchen sink in there, because they all sound cool, and I swear to God it's something we've all done too when we started with this, but it's the one thing you must not do.  You have to be patient and add mods carefully and slowly, reading everything you can about the mod, its problems, its interactions.  Google and the search functions on forums are your best friend here.  But that can get tiring, and that's why a mod manager with Profiles is great, because you can happily forget about modding and play the game normally in one Profile, while you're patiently messing about, looking for mods that you can gradually add to your main game, in other Profiles.

Then when you've worked on and tested a suite of Sexlab mods you like in your basic profile, then you'll be able to add them to your main game, or start a new game that'll last for ages with all the good stuff in it.

Best of luck!

Archived