Succubus Queen Outfit/Quest/System Mod

Hello everyone!

So, i was searching the succubus queen outfit (from Vindictus game) for fallout 4, but i didn't find anything yet.
I would kindly like to ask you if someone can work to create the following things in order to make the experiance from vindictus more "interactive" ;)

1) Succubus Queen Outfit
Like in the Vindictus game, Succubus queen has 2 phases.

The first phase is with the "Normal Set" Outfit that includes 3 states. (+Mask and Cap)
-Leather outfit
-Shirt outfit
-Shirt outfit (destruction)

(link + link)

The second phase is the "Nightmare" Outfit that includes only 1 state.
-Queen outfit (link)

So at the end we will have this result (link).
(I would also like to not be able to craft this outfit to workshop, because i prefer to find outfits from dead enemies, so thats why i would like the Succubus Quest).

2) Succubus Quest
It would be great if you can fight the Succubus Queen as Quest in Fallout 4 (as Legendary Enemy).
But it would be far better if you will fight her in a terrain like the one at vindictus.
So you will find her laying in her bed (I found also that bed in that site), and the map will look like this mod. (from Garrys Mod)
(It would be awesome if someone can create both rooms).
When you will go to talk with her, after some dialogues, you will start "laying/hugging/kissing" in the bed, so when aaf scene ends, after some seconds, the fight will start.

3) Succubus System Mod (+18)

The last part maybe its the hardest one, but if it works, it will be "fantastic"!!! Scripting... 

My thoughts:
When you fighting with her, and your HP is:

75% = She will start touching you (AAF scene).
50% = She will knock you to the ground and start have a "cowboy" sex scene with you at the bottom.

25% = You will teleport to the "Nightmare" phase room with her.

1%   = She will have sex with you at the bed, and then she will put you to a X-Cross that it will be in her room and "rape you". (Maybe new animations must be added, like this from skyrim).

After this scene i guess you will teleport to a safe place but with "Devious Devices" ?

When you fighting with her, and her HP is:
75% = She will lose her black jacket and her Mask/Cap.
50% = She will lose her White shirt outfit (It will transorm or wear the destruction one).

25% = She will be naked.
I think that there is somewhere mods that strip the npcs based on damage, maybe we want base the hp in this situation.

Also, the Succubus hp will be 'big' number in order to not showing all the scenes fast, and her damage very low.
~ Conclusion ~
I know that maybe all this things are not possible or that they need massive hours in order to be created. Lets considering this as a long-term project.
Unfortunately i don't know about modding, and i dont force anyone to "make my wish come true".
I just wanted to recommend and share my thoughts with you, and make the Fallout 4 more enjoyable. (Without needing to search Skyrim Mods).
Of course you can recommend more things to the comments, but im not able to modding, so maybe if someone would like to create that mod, will be helpful.
If 50% of this project will be true, i will be very happy :D 
(If it was possible to port somehow the Outfit from DOA & The map from Garrys Mod, then 2/3 of the project will be finished!)

P.S  I would like to contribute if someone will create that project, and also sorry for my english :P

Archived