would anyone be interested in a conan exiles 19th century?

Subboyty

I don't know how to do anything like it but I would be interested in seeing how far different the world would be if there was something like a train going around it, things like guns, clothes that covered you better (unless you are like some kind of native american or other alike) violent npcs being more like outlaws and bandits.   I can imagine myself carrying a musket and living like I am a veteran of the continental army or union army :) people say it wouldn't be conan anymore, and yeah it wouldn't be, I normally like to think about this kind of stuff because colonial and industrial time was pretty awesome especially with conflict of u.s., canada, spain, mexico, british, native americans, and more.   idk if anyone would be interested in developing this kind of thing and if someone would like to take a gander at a colonial or industrial conan rp server (with erp hopefully) but I would totally play it :D 

I'm not so sure this would go over so well in a low fantasy setting like the one that Conan calls home. Other fantasy settings have a version of the Fantasy Gun Control trope in place but I get the feeling why there are no guns in Conan's world because it is an alternate version of ancient Earth. There are real world countries mentioned in some of the stories, after all.

I'd be interested by that is only one among who knows how many million.

Archived