LooksMenu, skin override or overlay scar

Hello everyone! I'm creating my new character, and I designed it as a former gunners. In the face it is full of scars, since the game thanks to looksmenu allows to do it. But I'm looking for scars for the body ... so far I have had no luck on the nexus ... I hope that here someone can help me ... the fact is that I would not have to install yet another mods that changes the body to have only the scars … sorry my english ... i'm italian and english is not my first language.

25 minutes ago, ShadowThunder992 said:

Hello everyone! I'm creating my new character, and I designed it as a former gunners. In the face it is full of scars, since the game thanks to looksmenu allows to do it. But I'm looking for scars for the body ... so far I have had no luck on the nexus ... I hope that here someone can help me ... the fact is that I would not have to install yet another mods that changes the body to have only the scars … sorry my english ... i'm italian and english is not my first language.

btw I am assuming female charactor?

that is a tough one, there is a fairly good tattoo set which includes brands (raised scars)

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/33122?tab=images

another way to make your own skins

one method that I can think of at the moment

load a human and ghoul skin on your graphics program

have them layered human and then ghoul

while on the human layer, start erasing parts of the human body to produce a scarred body

then merge the layers and save the texture

21 minutes ago, Invictaxe said:

btw I am assuming female charactor?

that is a tough one, there is a fairly good tattoo set which includes brands (raised scars)

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/33122?tab=images

another way to make your own skins

one method that I can think of at the moment

load a human and ghoul skin on your graphics program

have them layered human and then ghoul

while on the human layer, start erasing parts of the human body to produce a scarred body

then merge the layers and save the texture

thanks I will try these then ... even if I already use tattoos on her, but they are not of the looksmenu, but added by a mods that replaces part of the unique body player. As much as creating my own skin, if I knew how to do it I would try, but I don't know where to put my hands. We use a graphics program, up to there I can get there .... but, I don't know where and how to start ... in the sense that I am not very good at using graphics programs and it would be an atomic crap. For this I was looking for something ready for downloads.

Archived