So I finally got it working, and then... it stoped

In my second go at getting sexout to work I went with the exact process described in the "how to thread" yes the updated version at the end of it. Decided against too many plug ins and went strait for sexout, sexoutcr, sexout slavery, sexout legion, sexoutsex,sexouttryout, and sexoutrapist

With the rape game mod, and 2 non sexout related mods, unlimited companions and perk every level...

Worked fine, just fine, had sex with sunny smiles, trudy, and some larger number of female raiders... and then... nothing. I got that bug where my player character just stares at the NPC, checked the threads on that and they seem to indicate its caused by the Nexus mod manager... which I never downloaded. All I have is FOMM and BOSS. I tried earlier saves and they still work. The only thing I can guess is that something about my progress in the game messed with the script, but for the life of me I can't figure out how. Its annoying, since I never made it to Vegas, I was just past Nipton when I realized the glitch.

copy of load order,

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

PerkEveryLevel.esp

UnlimitedCompanions.esp

Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

SexoutSex.esp

SexoutRapist.esp

SexoutFiends.esp

SexoutKhans.esp

SexoutKings.esp

SexoutNCR.esp

SexoutPowderGangers.esp

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

SexoutRapeGame.esp

Total active plugins: 29

Total plugins: 29

help? I have a back up of the clean game, and the only thing I directly downloaded to my fallout folder was the script extender, everything else is in FOMM which was a pain in the ass to use, I had to unzip then rezip most of the plugins to get it to read them without crashing. Which it did even in an admin account.

If you think something has gone wrong with the script' date=' have you tried a clean save?

[/quote']

I tried several different saves, including one taken just before the first time it worked, and it worked in that save. I also tried it in a game I started before installing the mod and it worked there too... however... there was an odd camera glitch in that one that I couldn't explain. Its only the game I'm currently playing that has this problem. The thing is since I don't know what caused it, I have no reason to think it won't keep happening whenever I reach whatever point it was that broke the mod.

If its related to levels then all I could see is the perk per level mod somehow being the cause, however all that does is add perks. If its quest related then something more serious is wrong because I only have the original quests in game plus the official plug ins, I don't have any modded quests. Just the sex out stuff, bnb, unlimited companions, and perk per level. I also have new Vegas radio fix but I didn't bother to reinstall it. I wanted to make sure this worked first.

I don`t get the problem you have with FOMM and why you have to zip and unzip but to be honest I would deinstall FOMM and copy paste all your mods inside the data folder manually...you do not have big mods that deal much with your data folder so the only reason for you to use FOMM would be for archive invalidation maybe...

Do you have the newest FOMM version?

If you think something has gone wrong with the script' date=' have you tried a clean save?

[/quote']

I tried several different saves, including one taken just before the first time it worked, and it worked in that save.

So that's a "no" then? Please do a clean save. Save your game, deactivate all Sexout mods, load the game, save the game, reactivate the mods, then load the game again.

I don`t get the problem you have with FOMM and why you have to zip and unzip but to be honest I would deinstall FOMM and copy paste all your mods inside the data folder manually

Do not uninstall FOMM. Do not install any mod that includes assets manually. If you install Sexout mods without FOMM you're on your own. The first thing anyone will tell you if you report a problem is to wipe your FNV install and re-install your mods using FOMM.

Do not uninstall FOMM. Do not install any mod that includes assets manually. If you install Sexout mods without FOMM you're on your own. The first thing anyone will tell you if you report a problem is to wipe your FNV install and re-install your mods using FOMM.

I have screwed up my installs a lot using those managers...when doing it manually I have full control (and knowledge ^^) of my data folder.

And cause I do read manuals carefully I thought that would be okay o.0

huh, well that actually worked... I always thought a clean save meant you delete the entire game and start over with a fresh download... then again the only things I have a lot of modding experience with are total war games and those are far... far easier to mod. Well at least rome and medieval were...

Its a shame the stats will reset every time I have to do this but at least it works. By the way as to the issue with FOMM, it just crashed on me every time I tried to upload certain mods, usually 7zip ones. I assume its because of the way they were packaged and at least one of them had options so with those I just reconfigured the files and then compressed them myself, its tedious but it works. I miss Obmm, that was so much easier to use... whenever I get around to doing this to my oblivion game I'll give that a try. really my biggest issue with that are the controls... rant for another day.

Thanks for taking the time to point out that I'm a novice, I apologize for having made this thread. I was rather tired and annoyed last night so I just threw my hands up and said, ok I need help with this.

I've always found OBMM much more frustrating to use. It only saves whether or not you've installed a mod if you click the close button and wait five or six minutes for it to actually close. Try to end the process earlier and you've just wrecked your entire Oblivion install because you can't remove the mods since OBMM thinks you never installed them.

I'm not sure what mods are crashing FOMM for you, but if they're Sexout mods the issue is that you're doing something wrong somewhere. FOMM doesn't crash for most people when they try to install Sexout FOMODs.

FOMM will not screw up your FNV install. I'm happy to hear your memory is so amazing, but for those of us that can't remember exactly which mod all 25,000+ files in our Data folder belong to, FOMM keeps track of everything for us.

Well it can when it comes to overwriting existing files and when having an actually bad memory like me ;)[

well eventually I'll have to figure out the cause of that, but now I have a more obvious problem. made it to the legion camp, and most of the meshes for sexout legion are missing, I'm getting floating slave heads and yellow triangles.

My load order and mod list is the same, I'm guessing its something from tryout since I wasn't completely sure about that one. Or I just might be missing a mod entirely... I'd look but I actually just did, I'm probably too tired for this at the moment.

edit, ok I fixed that problem, but now they are all albinos with regular colored heads.

Archived