LL Facials b2 incompatible with LooksMenu Customization Compendium

I recently found out that the reason by the LL Facials b2 mod is actually incompatible with the widely used LooksMenu Customization Compendium (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24830).

Basically, Facials will show up under Extras so long as LMCC is disabled. Is there a compatibility patch or a way to integrate it? There is the LooksMenu Tints API but I'm afraid that's well beyond my tinkering skills.

Facials are not compatible with mods that edits humanrace too  like looksmenu compendium Solved in facials b2

On 8/26/2019 at 4:38 AM, dragmazta said:

Basically, Facials will show up under Extras so long as LMCC is disabled

That shouldn't be an issue in B2, apparently, and they're under 'face paint'.

Have you tested between LMCC enabled vs disabled and found that out?
If so, I might take a look. Have little better to do, and I'm curious.

On 8/28/2019 at 11:03 PM, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

That shouldn't be an issue in B2, apparently, and they're under 'face paint'.

Have you tested between LMCC enabled vs disabled and found that out?
If so, I might take a look. Have little better to do, and I'm curious.

I've been having very mixed results. The next time I disabled LMCC, they weren't there anymore. Then I re-enabled LMCC, put Facials after it in load order (or at least I hope I did because freaking vortex), and it reappeared but the rest of LMCC was missing.

Something must have changed at some point because for me, they always appear under a category called 'Facials'. I'll try to take more screenshots the next time I end up breaking the game again.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey sorry for getting back on this late. I found myself traveling unexpectedly and also got pretty burnt out on games.

To get it out of the way, I was not able to replicate this issue:

On 8/31/2019 at 7:23 PM, dragmazta said:

I've been having very mixed results. The next time I disabled LMCC, they weren't there anymore. Then I re-enabled LMCC, put Facials after it in load order (or at least I hope I did because freaking vortex), and it reappeared but the rest of LMCC was missing.

EDIT: I replicated it. After I disabled LMCC and confirmed Facials was working, I closed the game and re-enabled LMCC without disabling Facials. Next time I started up the game, Facials was still on slm with no LMCC options available. However, the appearance of some NPCs and my companions indicates that LMCC is active. I cannot use the LMCC options myself without disabling Facials and I'm fairly certain that once I do, I will have to disable and re-enable LMCC to get the same effect.

Here is what I see when I disable LMCC:

image.png.2340607b5003c5964fa03f2713400796.png

As you can see there is now a section called Facials. All 10 options are in there as shown here:

image.png.62b167085bd6d18f483a891a81b3101d.png

Unfortunately, I require LMCC for some other mods so I can't just keep it disabled. I'm not sure why there would be a conflict between these two mods though.

Spoiler
13 hours ago, dragmazta said:

Hey sorry for getting back on this late. I found myself traveling unexpectedly and also got pretty burnt out on games.

To get it out of the way, I was not able to replicate this issue:

EDIT: I replicated it. After I disabled LMCC and confirmed Facials was working, I closed the game and re-enabled LMCC without disabling Facials. Next time I started up the game, Facials was still on slm with no LMCC options available. However, the appearance of some NPCs and my companions indicates that LMCC is active. I cannot use the LMCC options myself without disabling Facials and I'm fairly certain that once I do, I will have to disable and re-enable LMCC to get the same effect.

Here is what I see when I disable LMCC:

image.png.2340607b5003c5964fa03f2713400796.png

As you can see there is now a section called Facials. All 10 options are in there as shown here:

image.png.62b167085bd6d18f483a891a81b3101d.png

Unfortunately, I require LMCC for some other mods so I can't just keep it disabled. I'm not sure why there would be a conflict between these two mods though.

Bit odd that they're conflicting, but I'm assuming it's to do with the menu additions, namely from the Facials.

That said, the LL Facials b2.7z should work fine with LMCC, with them being under the 'Face Paints' catagory. You using the b2 version? Worth checking.

From poking the LM tints API and the templates.json with the Facials, it might need a catagories.json as well, but I'd need to test that out.

Archived