Racemenu Source Scripts?

Not so easy.

First of all you can get the actual PSC scripts by just unpacking the .bsa archive

But keep in mind that most of the advanced morphing is done inside NiOverride (that is a SKSE plugin) and for it there is no source code.

8 hours ago, CPU said:

Not so easy.

First of all you can get the actual PSC scripts by just unpacking the .bsa archive

But keep in mind that most of the advanced morphing is done inside NiOverride (that is a SKSE plugin) and for it there is no source code.

Yea I was poking around the unpacked bsa source scripts and couldn't find anything helpful. Is there some sort of API documentation for NiOverride I can use to replicate what race menu is doing? I'm looking to change the iris width and height slider properties under the eyes category specifically.

On 8/20/2019 at 10:48 PM, TextSoaked said:

Yea I was poking around the unpacked bsa source scripts and couldn't find anything helpful. Is there some sort of API documentation for NiOverride I can use to replicate what race menu is doing? I'm looking to change the iris width and height slider properties under the eyes category specifically.

Look for FaceGen sliders in "meshes\actors\character\facegenmorphs\racemenu.esp\sliders" and "meshes\actors\character\facegenmorphs\morphs"

Archived