DAZ 3d Screenshots

Hey guys,

never seen the "Club" tab before lol but I found this club to be interesting at first sight ? I love all things with huge tits; aside from monkeys maybe... monkeys with big tits wouldn't make any sense. I have been dabbling a bit in the creation of 3D stuff while using Daz Studio and thought I'd share!

/Anti

ps. This is a large picture; may take some time loading depending on your interwebz. Notice the right wing clipping into her thigh - I didn't want to stop the 2.... hour.... long.... render when I found out lol; that's just how it is.

Scarlett and the World 4096x6600.png

3 hours ago, Antioch666 said:

Hey guys,

never seen the "Club" tab before lol but I found this club to be interesting at first sight ? I love all things with huge tits; aside from monkeys maybe... monkeys with big tits wouldn't make any sense. I have been dabbling a bit in the creation of 3D stuff while using Daz Studio and thought I'd share!

/Anti

ps. This is a large picture; may take some time loading depending on your interwebz. Notice the right wing clipping into her thigh - I didn't want to stop the 2.... hour.... long.... render when I found out lol; that's just how it is.

Scarlett and the World 4096x6600.png

Wow dude, that looks really cool. I don't know who you are, but you work is amazing. I really hope to see something from you in the future, and i'm really glad to see you here.

• 5 months later...

Nice! I've read and seen all the assets for Poser, but haven't tried it. If you like this sort of thing I can highly recommend Virt-a-Mate. It uses assets from Daz3D, but only has the ability to introduce Genesis 2 models at the moment (there are newer models Genesis 3 and 8 - which will be introduced in Virt-a-Mate 2.0). It is meant for VR, but you can run it from a Desktop PC without the VR headset. It IS meant as a sexgame, but you can easily reproduce above scenarios in the programme! If you were aware, I am sorry for the wall of text ?

Link to the Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/meshedvr/overview

Costs 8$ per month, but it is easily worth it. You can also just pay once and quit ? but I am supporting them.

Link to assets for the game - https://directory.vamresources.com/?b=vam

MOSTLY free. Some link to a patreon paywall, but they are few among thousands of free items ?

• 4 months later...