Turning to non-hostile after raped/got raped

A while ago I used the compilation pack and found that using ','(comma) can got raped and turn the enemy into non-hostile, I assumed it is a feature of sexoutRapegame(As of it's description: "Right now it just lets you rape people without them fighting back").

But when i tried sexoutRapegame individually, the enemy remain hostile after the rape.

Could anyone suggest the mod that is needed to turn a hostile enemy into non-hostile?

P.S. I didn't use any mods other than the compilation pack and the official DLCs

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

CaravanPack.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

Sexout.esm

Sexoutcommonresources.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

SexoutRapeGame.esm

SexoutSexkey.esm

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

As far as I know there isn't one. Sexoutrapist doesn't really work in combat though you can sort of glitch it with a hostile enemy by sneaking and then hitting the b button, you will usually get an oral animation (even if it offers differnt choices) and then the enemy will run away. They will turn hostile again after the run away script finishes and they return to their normal package. I haven't done that in quite some time so don't know if it still works with the current versions.

Archived