The Nest door blocked - Can't go in

Ceef

Hello !

I've arrived in the archspider realm and found a door called "the nest". When I try to go in it says "the door is blocked". I've checked the walkthrough but there's nothing about it, it seems that normaly I could enter but the way back would be blocked. What am I supposed to do ? Have I done anything wrong ?

Ceef

There is a door in and one out the in one is about half way down the hill/mountain.

Thanks' date=' I'll try to find it :)

EDIT : Found it ! Thanks tallal ! :)

[/quote']

Nothing to do here, thanks Tallal! :)

That's OK no bigy; and CLS is at the list top on Nexus.

But being "adult" :angel: doubt if it will get a mention on the nexus front page

Nope. We were n°1 mod of the last 2 weeks for more than one year... We also were mod of the month for the same amount of time. We were in the top 25 for 2 years in a row and the fastest to come to this position when Oblivion was already abandonned.

Not even a little remark anywhere although a glitch in the Nexus server routine lists us in the FOM at some point but it's hard to see...

Meanwhile, "modders" that create yet another sword have an interview...

Bwaaahahahaha.

Archived