Starbound Nudity Overhoul

?????

any mod that makes modifications to character sprites (including and especially cutebound) will cause it to fail because of what should be obvious reasons

"tried and didn't work" gives basically nothing to go off of, so go and comb through your mods to see if you have any other body replacements because by all means this should still work

7 hours ago, ixtheinterloper said:

any mod that makes modifications to character sprites (including and especially cutebound) will cause it to fail because of what should be obvious reasons

"tried and didn't work" gives basically nothing to go off of, so go and comb through your mods to see if you have any other body replacements because by all means this should still work

Thanks for the fast answer! Yes your right it was cutebound who conflicted the overhaul but is there any compatible patch or a way to run both?

As with most vanilla body replace mods, you don't put this in the mod area. You put it in the the asset folder instead. But what I would do is unpack the main game file and replace the  original vanilla body sprites and repack the file and replace the original game file. So it would no longer become a mod but a part of the official game.

U should place them in \sexbound-APİ-1.13.0\humanoid\Human{race of that texture}. It s easy way . there s already human folder there whch makes u unable to use nude texture even while u changed asset file . it took me some file to which mod changes it  ^^

On 8/8/2019 at 9:00 PM, vansun said:

U should place them in \sexbound-APİ-1.13.0\humanoid\Human{race of that texture}. It s easy way . there s already human folder there whch makes u unable to use nude texture even while u changed asset file . it took me some file to which mod changes it  ^^

Many thanks !

Archived