Erotic Entrepreneur Career

Heres some tips if you wish to entice anyone into helping you or even testing your mod for you.

1. Describe what your mod is.
2. Describe what it does.
3. Add screenshots (if possible, some mods arent visual obviously, however, if your mod does anything that changes something visually ingame, then showing what that is, will help).
4. Outline what the mod will do when finished.
5. 1.0.0 is tech speak for "Released product". Version 1 basically means the thing has been released. 0.1 means that its 10% done (Thus why you have the whole "0.0.1" etc.)

On 7/31/2019 at 8:22 PM, Etarnalazure said:

Heres some tips if you wish to entice anyone into helping you or even testing your mod for you.

1. Describe what your mod is.
2. Describe what it does.
3. Add screenshots (if possible, some mods arent visual obviously, however, if your mod does anything that changes something visually ingame, then showing what that is, will help).
4. Outline what the mod will do when finished.
5. 1.0.0 is tech speak for "Released product". Version 1 basically means the thing has been released. 0.1 means that its 10% done (Thus why you have the whole "0.0.1" etc.)

I am so terrible at that lol I go to type and my mind is a blank. I dont really require help I guess. Just if anyone liked my ideas they could just help me run with them.

On 8/2/2019 at 6:33 AM, creed.snow said:

I am so terrible at that lol I go to type and my mind is a blank. I dont really require help I guess. Just if anyone liked my ideas they could just help me run with them.

How can anyone like your idea if you never explained it? Would be like putting up a job ad going "Looking for worker", and nothing else.

How would people know what it is about? People cannot help you if you dont explain yourself, not only that, if your mind goes blank the moment 

you try to explain your idea.. Then its likely not that great an idea, if you cannot explain what you want to do, then how will you do it?

If you're having problems explaining it in detail, then keep to the overview of what the mod does.

Genre - Adds a new job.
What does it do - Allows the sim to work doing such and such. (Here you can also explain if the work is a rabbit hole or a Go To Work type thing (Rabbit hole is when the Sim goes to a place you cant follow them with the camera).

• 1 year later...