Need more info than this.

1 hour ago, thisisonlyaonetimeusexd said:

My mods won't work in game it just says to download mods

The game will not tell you to ever download mods. The only thing that would appear related to this would be a mod telling you that you need to update it or have versions installed.

3 hours ago, thisisonlyaonetimeusexd said:

I did but it doesn't work that's what I mean.

Just troubleshooting, but are you sure your .TS4Script files are no deeper than one subfolder. Do all of your other mods work? Just asking so I can make sure you are only having an issue with WW. 

If WW is your only problem I would delete and re-install using either the auto-installer that comes with the mod OR do a manual install (Instructions are on the WW download page). Make sure you delete the localthumbcache once you complete the installation. 

5 hours ago, thisisonlyaonetimeusexd said:

I did but it doesn't work that's what I mean.

This is clearly an installation problem. I suggest you start fresh.

Here is a small guide on how to do so. Assuming you are on a PC and not MAC.

1) Navigate to Documents\Electronic Arts\ and rename "The Sims 4" folder to "Backup". This way you don't lose anything.

2) Start the game (this will recreate a new separate"The Sims 4" folder in Documents\Electronic Arts\).

3) From the main menu, open the game options

menu.png?format=300w

4) Go to "Other" and enable both "Enable Custom Content and Mods" and "Script Mods Allowed" then click on "Apply Changes".

menu2.png?format=500w

5) Exit the game. Download MC from here: https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/releases 

6) Go to Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods. Create a folder named "MC".

7) Unzip the MC archive you downloaded and place all of the files in the newly created folder named "MC"

8)) Download wickedwhims again from here: https://wickedwhimsmod.com/help#/download/

9) You should have an archive folder named "WickedWhims 4.3.5.142d - 1 July 2019". Double-click on the folder archive to open it.

10) Inside that archive, you should have 1 folder named "WickedWhimsMod" and a separate file named "OPTIONAL WINDOWS AUTO INSTALLER".

Double click the Auto-installer. When a pop-up comes up asking you to either "Extract All or Run or Cancel".......select Run.

That's it. DOne. Wickedwhims is installed properly.

11) Create a folder in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods and name it "Animations" and then move all animation package files you have downloaded to this folder.

12) You now have the latest version of MC, WW and animations installed. Start the game and start a new game to be sure everything is working. 

If all is good(which it should be) then you can slowly start to move some of your mods from the "temp" folder on your desktop into the Mod folder in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods. 

Be sure to ALWAYS delete the localthumbcache package file anytime you make any changes to your mod folder

This can be found in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 

Archived