How can i inking my skyrim (nude picture)

If Snapdragon Prime is too demanding for your system I believe Reshade (an alternative to ENB, I think you can google reshade.me to find it) had on option for a similar outline effect, but it was not as smooth and is applied to everything, including text, which could make it hard to read menus if you have it set too high.

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, bockso25 said:

sorry im late, there is a way for me to stay with enb real vision or i 100% need snapdragon 

and im not sure what is enb ui effect tab ?

You don't need to change to other ENB.
Look where this 2 files with the same names are stored in your Skyrim folder to overwrite them.

ENB GUI is shown when you hit default keys shift+enter\f12 in the game. Alt you can open enblocal ini and see the [INPUT] tab for mapped keys.
 Default keys can be different depending on the ENB config. Go to your ENB preset webpage to see the info about mapped keys if you have problem to open GUI. 

google enb gui

1 hour ago, RomeoZero said:

You don't need to change to other ENB.
Look where this 2 files with the same names are stored in your Skyrim folder to overwrite them.

ENB GUI is shown when you hit default keys shift+enter\f12 in the game. Alt you can open enblocal ini and see the [INPUT] tab for mapped keys.
 Default keys can be different depending on the ENB config. Go to your ENB preset webpage to see the info about mapped keys if you have problem to open GUI. 

google enb gui

Hey thx for this detailed reply :)

3 hours ago, bockso25 said:

Ok i have done shift + enter : work 

next i go to enbeffectprepass and touch every thing but i don't see any change ? i forget something ?

Scrolled down to [Effect] tab in main window and turned on EnablePrepass - ?

Spoiler

TESV_2019_08_07_01_17_37_696.jpg

when enabled, try to saveconfig > apply changes. If you have in shader tab its prepassfx ini shown like in the screen, its working,try to tweak it.

If not, try to download from nexus or the web another inked prepass config.

I have inverted DOF prepass and inked prepass files, I just drop 1 or another (depends on priority) in my folder and its auto change its FX.  

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2020 at 9:37 AM, Rocketman142 said:

@hardeer

This may be late, but I just got the outlines to work with the Silent Horizons ENB.

Download the optional file "Stylization Suite" and enable Prespass found under "EFFECT" in the ENB helper settings.

Found something similar but ty anyway!! ♥

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...