CBBE + 3D pubes - Help a newbie out?

Newcomer here - I have tried using the search function to find any related topics to help me, but I haven't been successful. I have also tried finding info in the mods' nexuspage comment section, but no one is divulging how to do it.

I am trying to install the two following SSE nude mods w/ Mod Organizer 2.

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE- + 3D pubic hair for CBBE and SOS.

CBBE works great on its own, but when I enable the 3D pubic hair mod and strip a body, it results in a crash to desktop.

Here is what it looks like in my install pane - https://imgur.com/a/tEiqJ8i

I have tried replacing the .dds pubic hair texture files from 3D pubic hair into CBBE's file tree, but that didn't work. Perhaps I am missing something?

I'm pretty new to working with meshes/textures so forgive my ignorance. I'm hoping someone could help point me in the right direction to making these work together.

-Regards

Hm, forum ate my reply. Sorry, I'll keep this one shorter:

> sorry, no direct idea without further info or being able to test it myself

> try "painted lady" mod here from LL

> optionally try the ADEC mod from Nexus; it is using CBBE texture files, and you will find 3D pubic hair files in section "miscellaneous files" on the nexus.

One of those mods should do the trick.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...