LL Outpost Blueprint Info

A Lovers Lab exclusive - nothing particularly sexxxy here - it's just because -- Nexus (nuf said). (Some "xxx girly signs" do transfer over, so be aware)

Please do not upload these anywhere. I will blast you with my nuke launcher if you do.

I loved the Transfer Settlements concept of building, saving, and sharing settlement builds between characters, and with other players. Unfortunately,all the blueprints I found were very large and complex, requiring numerous extra mods to build them. These blueprints were truly epic,brilliant, clever, ingenious, and downright stunning to look at and walk around in game - but...
 I wanted simple little builds that could be upgraded if I chose, and didn't max the build limit right out of the box. I also wanted to use as few extra mods as possible, without going totally vanilla.

What this "mod" does:
Technically this is not a mod, merely blueprints to be loaded into the Transfer Settlements mod.

These blueprints are intended to be used with "RSE II - Advanced Needs Settlement Solutions" RSEII_ASS, but can also be used as a standalone blueprint set. (ie. RSEII -ASS is not a requirement) ASS has very specific requirements for settlements, namely you can only have one settlement with a Recruitment Beacon, and a default maximum of five (5) claimed workbenches, including the one with the beacon.

Therefore all of these blueprints are designed without beacons.

These are very basic, rough, low level, minimal outposts. There is limited defense*, only one or two manual water pumps, lousy beds, broken down furniture, etc.  Definitely not modernized Pre War stuff.

What is available?:
Sanctuary. (8 beds, gotta keep Garvey and Sturges happy)
Red Rocket Truck Stop (three beds, just because)
Starlight Drive-in (my favorite, includes a nuclear generator but it is not wired.
Hangman's Ally (my opinion, second best blueprint in this series)
Sunshine Tidings Co-op (meah, bad location but it works, my personal least favorite)

How to use:

+Download and install Transfer Settlements and all the other requirements.

+Extract this archive to your desktop and load manually. very easy to do, just follow the folder structure.  Be aware you may have to renumber the five folders if you already use Transfer Settlements. I use slots 1 thru 5.   It can be installed  ' as is ' with NMM or Vortex, but will overwrite anything you already have in the first five slots.

+THEN - scrap the settlement areas before importing the blueprint in game.  No need to get too crazy with my blueprints, just focus on cleaning absolutely everything! (Just joking folks)
The Truth: clean up everything in and around the workbenches and inside nearby shelters, and you will be close. Items you miss can be scrapped after the new settlement has had one or two cell resets. Sanctuary is the toughest one to clean, so I suggest actually cleaning everything there, but at least the building with the workbench and the sole survivors old house and everything around those two buildings, the car and trees at the bridge, and cars around the loop road.

Requirements
+ a legal copy of Fallout 4 plus all DLC
+ the "Transfer Settlements" mod from Nexus 
+ AWKCR and Sandbag Fortifications -- MANDATORY. You will not have anything useful without these two mods.
+ Mods you need for a total blueprint build: you can skip some, but...
    -- Reginalds-Prefab-Shackfest- MANDATORY.  Highly recommended (floating turrets) (missing vendor stalls) (no home shack) without it. Frankly this is nearly mandatory but you can work without it.

--CWSS Redux    useful on some builds, but not a hard requirement.
    --Better Vendor Stalls - helps fit stalls into small spaces, nicer clutter
    --Do It Yourshelf - clutter for shelves and bookcases (missing clutter? not usually a problem)
    --Advanced Bubble Turret Set - (easy to substitute other turrets)
    --Modern_Firearms - not needed. it shows up as missing because I put the vending machine in all these settlements - you won't miss a thing if you don't use this mod (except for some cool guns!)

Support:  NONE, unless I screwed up the export or upload. Talk to the Transfer Settlements author if you are having problems.

*Limited Defense: not nearly as bad as it seems. The game only counts turrets and manned guard posts for its defense number. I use sorta "real world" defense, by using lots of barbed wire barricades and caltrops, backed up with strategically placed machine guns, and sandbag fighting positions. You will find half of the ground attack corpses hanging all over the barricades.  Some will get through, but they will have taken a lot of damage. (brutes and death claws... RUN.. they hardly notice these defenses)

/s/
DRKronk  edited for readability and hot links

Edit 10/31/2019 - corrected requirements to be a bit more accurate.  I knew of the mistake, but nobody seemed to be interested so I ignored my mistake. oops.

Outpost Blueprints LL.7z

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/10/2019 at 10:13 PM, supercaca said:

Do it yourself dissappeared from nexus, where i can found it?

You don't need it for TS anyway, if mod is not installed, the object will be skipped. Otherwise you can use TS blueprint editor to remove objects of mods you don't have.

On 10/15/2019 at 11:56 PM, eviljanitor said:

It will be moved

I knew this idea of automated modpacks was terrible. Reminds me of Creation Club.

On 7/27/2019 at 10:08 PM, DRKronk said:

+ AWKCR and CWSS Redux and Sandbag Fortifications -- MANDATORY. You will not have anything useful without these three mods.

CWSS isn't mandatory everywhere, Sanctuary doesn't use it. Here is the copypaste from editor:

There are 7 mods, including DLC, required to successfully import this blueprint:

1. Fallout4.esm has 58 objects in blueprint (61.70 %), of them 0 connected to power grid.

2. Wasteland Workshop (DLCWorkshop01.esm) has 7 objects in blueprint (7.45 %), of them 0 connected to power grid.

3. Contraptions (DLCworkshop02.esm) has 1 objects in blueprint (1.06 %), of them 0 connected to power grid.

4. ArmorKeywords.esm has 2 objects in blueprint (2.13 %), of them 0 connected to power grid.

5. Modern Firearms.esp has 1 objects in blueprint (1.06 %), of them 0 connected to power grid.

6. Sandbag Fortifications (Sandbag Fortifications - Version 2C.esp) has 18 objects in blueprint (19.15 %), of them 0 connected to power grid.

7. RegsPrefabs.esp has 7 objects in blueprint (7.45 %), of them 0 connected to power grid.

Pretty modest, though for the triangle of death (Sanctuary / RR / Abernathy) less is more.

Thanks to those of you willing to give my simple settlements a try.  Note: I edited the original post (again) to better reflect requirements.  The move of certain mod author's works from Nexus to CC is a personal dislike of mine.  So at some point I may rework some of these to eliminate any such mods.  (yeah, I really dislike CC!)

DRKronk