Gaige the Mechromancer style Skirts

So, I've decided I'm going to do a play through as Gaige from Borderlands 2.  Seriously, my favorite game of all time and anything that adds a little more Borderlands to my Fallout makes me happy.   And for some backwards reason I just now, years after I first played FO4, realized I can actually build Deathtrap thanks to Automatron.  So I've got most of the mods that will let me get close to running as Gaige.   I've got the weapons (Doombased merged pack, though I'll happily take more suggestions that are AE and VIS-G compatible), the hair (Azura Ponytail 15, the pigtails one), and the colored loot and new-U station complete with a Tiny Tina for my laughing pleasure (Cookie-pocalypse from DDProductions).  The only thing I haven't found is the outfit.  Now, I can work out something for the top through HN66's Easygirl, but all the skirts are too short for Gaige.  Some of the outfits from Commonwealth Shorts are close, but they are all shorts and Gaige wears a skirt.  Commonwealth Mini-Dresses are close to the right length, but none of them are the right style for the rest of the outfit.

So, who's got the magic bullet?  Either some nice standalone skirts I can mix and match with HN66's mod and/or commonwealth shorts or some outfit mashups in Gaiges unique cyberpunk meets steampunk asthetic?

Might have to go download Crosscybernets to get the roboarm.... Mmm... Off to go poke at that and hope someone has an idea.

Spoiler
11 hours ago, BlueBoxAssociation said:

So, I've decided I'm going to do a play through as Gaige from Borderlands 2.  Seriously, my favorite game of all time and anything that adds a little more Borderlands to my Fallout makes me happy.   And for some backwards reason I just now, years after I first played FO4, realized I can actually build Deathtrap thanks to Automatron.  So I've got most of the mods that will let me get close to running as Gaige.   I've got the weapons (Doombased merged pack, though I'll happily take more suggestions that are AE and VIS-G compatible), the hair (Azura Ponytail 15, the pigtails one), and the colored loot and new-U station complete with a Tiny Tina for my laughing pleasure (Cookie-pocalypse from DDProductions).  The only thing I haven't found is the outfit.  Now, I can work out something for the top through HN66's Easygirl, but all the skirts are too short for Gaige.  Some of the outfits from Commonwealth Shorts are close, but they are all shorts and Gaige wears a skirt.  Commonwealth Mini-Dresses are close to the right length, but none of them are the right style for the rest of the outfit.

So, who's got the magic bullet?  Either some nice standalone skirts I can mix and match with HN66's mod and/or commonwealth shorts or some outfit mashups in Gaiges unique cyberpunk meets steampunk asthetic?

Might have to go download Crosscybernets to get the roboarm.... Mmm... Off to go poke at that and hope someone has an idea.

ShinoClothes from the nexus, it has a pleated skirt and overknee socks.  You can change the skirt's color and the socks can be black and white.  Build the outfits with bodyslide (morphs check box checked if desired) available in the chemlab with no component cost

11 hours ago, GoldenRain said:
  Hide contents

ShinoClothes from the nexus, it has a pleated skirt and overknee socks.  You can change the skirt's color and the socks can be black and white.  Build the outfits with bodyslide (morphs check box checked if desired) available in the chemlab with no component cost

I knew there was an outfit pack I was forgetting, thank you for the suggestion!

9 hours ago, Mr. Trigun said:

Eli's Rugged Outfits has something very similar to Gaige's outfit.

I looked at Eli's Rugged Outfits originally and had been considering it, just the skirt seemed too long.  At least in the pictures, it looks like it is at least knee length if not longer.   Gaige, while not slooty, was still a teenager and wore a more thigh length skirt.  Still, thank you for the suggestion, I might have to grab it and give it a whirl.

By the by, if anyone else has ever considered a Borderlands themed playthrough of FO4, two other mods I found that could add even more Pandora chaos to the game.   Deployable Turrets for those who want to be a Soldier/Commando ala Roland and Axton.   And a Borderlands gun pack that has so far done the repeaters, revolvers, and assault rifles.   He's working on the shotguns now.  Both are on Nexus.

Archived