AAF Animations and CBP Physics for Fallout 4 need help

Hello good people of Loverslab,

maybe someone of you can help me. I installed CBP for Fallout and everything works fine while running around and such. But if I start an sex animation in AAF the physics seems to stop or it is so subtle that it seems like no physics at all. There is only a short jiggle if changing animation.

Do I need to tweak anything in the CBP ini? And what settings do I need to tweak?

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, NuclearSatan said:

Hello good people of Loverslab,

maybe someone of you can help me. I installed CBP for Fallout and everything works fine while running around and such. But if I start an sex animation in AAF the physics seems to stop or it is so subtle that it seems like no physics at all. There is only a short jiggle if changing animation.

Do I need to tweak anything in the CBP ini? And what settings do I need to tweak?

Thanks in advance.

You are correct. During animations its not as noticeable as it is when youre running around. You can tweak it to make it more bouncy but it will make it way more bouncy when not in an animation. It tells you how to do this on the main CBP page on Nexus, you just have to look.

Also if you search CBP on Nexus there is a person who has a file that has already tweaked it into about 5-6 different variations you can choose from so you don't have to do it yourself.

Archived