fallout 76 do we think it can have sex mods?

Subboyty

do we think the game could have sex mods or even mods that could only manage to work on player owned servers, player owned servers at that?  what sex mods do we believe would be made?   could there be a mod like caliente's beautiful bodies and that other mod that lets you edit the model for everyone of that sex but instead in 76 for your own personal character?   alot of this is just drumming into my head as we get near fall and who knows how close or far away these servers will be, last I was told... they could be coming in november but that might not turn out correct.   sorry if this is in the "wrong category" I figured this would be fine since there is no separate spot for 76 seemingly and its literally fallout 4 with multiplayer.  

Private servers maybe, but it would no doubt require all the players to have the same mods installed, possibly even in the same load order so to speak.  It will also depend a lot on how those private servers work and the terms and conditions of the company which is in effect hosting them, as if the hosting company forbids sex or nude type materials to be hosted by them then no sex mods would not be allowed, though to be honest it is far far too early to be thinking about this sort of stuff as we know pretty much nothing about private servers and how they will work apart from the fact that sometime there will be such a thing.

There is already a nude body mod for 76 https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout76/mods/140, as there are no human npc's, well apart from corpses it is not really that much use, though it can be somewhat amusing seeing other players running around in nothing at all.

all players to have same mods and in same order

I think that part is extremely understandable lol its happened with conan exiles.  I think we can just hope bethesda allows unlimited freedom in modding, not box it in and make us only use the mods they approve of.   i will stay optimistic but understand that bethesda does not always do what the consumer wants them to.  

On 7/14/2019 at 2:55 AM, Subboyty said:

all players to have same mods and in same order

I think that part is extremely understandable lol its happened with conan exiles.  I think we can just hope bethesda allows unlimited freedom in modding, not box it in and make us only use the mods they approve of.   i will stay optimistic but understand that bethesda does not always do what the consumer wants them to.  

Personally I expect modding at least officially to be something like creation club, with even more locks into what can and can not be used, and anything that would be considered a cheat would be banned outright, and rightly so, in single player who cares if it is a cheat, in a multiplayer then hell yes it matters.  One mod I am aware of the lock pick bar mod, was mentioned in one of the posts in the official forums quite some time back, and one of the community managers mentioned in the post something about getting it removed from nexus, no idea if they did or not though. 

Texture/mesh re-placers I would imagine they will not care either way as only the player sees them other people see vanilla game assets, unless the other players use the same mod that is, though I would image anything that is in the atom shop would be not allowed as a texture re-placer.

6 hours ago, Varithina said:

Personally I expect modding at least officially to be something like creation club, with even more locks into what can and can not be used, and anything that would be considered a cheat would be banned outright, and rightly so, in single player who cares if it is a cheat, in a multiplayer then hell yes it matters.  One mod I am aware of the lock pick bar mod, was mentioned in one of the posts in the official forums quite some time back, and one of the community managers mentioned in the post something about getting it removed from nexus, no idea if they did or not though. 

Texture/mesh re-placers I would imagine they will not care either way as only the player sees them other people see vanilla game assets, unless the other players use the same mod that is, though I would image anything that is in the atom shop would be not allowed as a texture re-placer.

would bethesda care if we had mods where the first comment said, just changes something to where with furniture you can do interactions with other players albeit sexual?  that offers no significant advantage but a small piece of roleplay.  

1 hour ago, Subboyty said:

would bethesda care if we had mods where the first comment said, just changes something to where with furniture you can do interactions with other players albeit sexual?  that offers no significant advantage but a small piece of roleplay.  

In theory they probably do not care the slightest, in practice they most probably would, even to keep the moral minority from being noisy in the media about it, things like blood and gore do not tend to bother them but sex does, which is why most games tend to side line it, being a online game will also make things a bit more iffy in that they would need to be sure both sides are in effect adult, and that is where they are likely to err on the side of caution as how many people who do not make the age category for this game play it through other family members accounts of by lying.

I think biggest problem with doing something like this for this game would be the lag that seems to be on and off, can you imagine it set the mods up go to have sex with another player, trigger the bed with one player, then five minutes later the other players actions actually then trigger due to them being somewhat laggy somewhere in the connection side of things.

Actually implementing such things is going to be a pain as well, when you think about most of this sort of things requires the scrip extender, chances are the script extender may not even be allowed in this game.  Then you also have the problem for the person developing this that unless they have two accounts and dual box, how the hell are they going to actually test the damn stuff, the technical side of things could also be a big reason for them not to have such a things as well.

gonna stop right at the lag part, I have faced worse lag with conan exiles, that game conan exiles is notorious to run and yet I could still play it well and handle the sexual activity.  

as for the whole media outrage thing, people have not freaked out that badly about conan exiles having sex mods in multiplayer game and as it is our communities would kick out anyone found to be a minor.   

as for the whole testing thing, I think with private worlds one person could use a private world just for testing their own mods and then sharing the mods for servers meant for other things and especially servers meant for rp and erp, as for how the other things will happen, I am not sure actually but I don't think there should be no reason for no script extender especially if private servers had something like an adminship, being able to just spawn items and the sort, if they do this then it would also mean that there probably has to be a character for every player designated to the specific server so it doesn't ruin the experience for those that just play on bethesda official servers and you can't win by using private servers and going into public bethesda owned servers.  perhaps something like a stamp on your character that says private server and on top a caption of what server they come from.  and of course admin panel doesn't mean access to atom shop items nor repair kits so there should not be an issue with anything to do with the micro transactions either.  

7 hours ago, Subboyty said:

as for the whole testing thing, I think with private worlds one person could use a private world just for testing their own mods and then sharing the mods for servers meant for other things and especially servers meant for rp and erp, as for how the other things will happen, I am not sure actually but I don't think there should be no reason for no script extender especially if private servers had something like an adminship, being able to just spawn items and the sort, if they do this then it would also mean that there probably has to be a character for every player designated to the specific server so it doesn't ruin the experience for those that just play on bethesda official servers and you can't win by using private servers and going into public bethesda owned servers.  perhaps something like a stamp on your character that says private server and on top a caption of what server they come from.  and of course admin panel doesn't mean access to atom shop items nor repair kits so there should not be an issue with anything to do with the micro transactions either.  

Script extenders from what I remember reading inject code into the main game, in which case bethesdas may well ban them as cheat, same way they were supposedly doing to some people using reshade a while back.

Testing required multiple players/characters though you may be able to spawn human npc's that are alive, this would require either somebody helping the modder to test things or having multiple accounts to get those people online and in the server at the same time, either that or they would require help from other people, which could well be a major pain depending on time zones and such.

At present though it is all pretty much we would like/want this sort of stuff but not a chance in hell of it happening at present, though I suppose you could replace an existing animation in game with a sex based one, but it may well look damn odd depending on things.

The media would absolutely lose their shit over this and bethesda would burn it to the ground. I can see it now CNN breaking news a video game company named bethesda video game fallout 76 is being used for minors and adults to have virtual sex online. You think there was outrage over san andres hot coffee mod? Just you wait.

OH THINK OF THE CHILDREN, society today seems to love doing things dramatica and hysteria.  I guess we will have to see what happens but honestly while some people may be that stupid, I am sure people that are not such brainlets would understand that this is not happening in public servers but in servers private that would ban any children they come across... seems such a hard concept to grasp.  :/  IDK ABOUT YOU but if some 11 year old or 13 year old was in an erp server I was in, I would try to expose the person to the admin so they stop being where they shouldn't be.   

1 hour ago, Subboyty said:

OH THINK OF THE CHILDREN, society today seems to love doing things dramatica and hysteria.  I guess we will have to see what happens but honestly while some people may be that stupid, I am sure people that are not such brainlets would understand that this is not happening in public servers but in servers private that would ban any children they come across... seems such a hard concept to grasp.  :/  IDK ABOUT YOU but if some 11 year old or 13 year old was in an erp server I was in, I would try to expose the person to the admin so they stop being where they shouldn't be.   

The problem with most of these people is that they do not really care about this sort of stuff it is really a way for them to force you to do things the way they want, not to protect kids/people or what not, but to force you to do things their way, even if it is archaic or just plain stupid.

Some of it seems to be them deciding that you do not know how to raise a child and it is up to them to force you to raise them the only correct way, and any other way is wrong, even though most of these people do not have children themselves, it is a reason to scream and shout, that this or that must be fixed and fixed the way they want.

23 minutes ago, Varithina said:

even though most of these people do not have children themselves

Or they do have children but want society to raise them for them.

On 7/17/2019 at 2:21 AM, Varithina said:

The problem with most of these people is that they do not really care about this sort of stuff it is really a way for them to force you to do things the way they want, not to protect kids/people or what not, but to force you to do things their way, even if it is archaic or just plain stupid.

Some of it seems to be them deciding that you do not know how to raise a child and it is up to them to force you to raise them the only correct way, and any other way is wrong, even though most of these people do not have children themselves, it is a reason to scream and shout, that this or that must be fixed and fixed the way they want.

that I can see being more likely, you are agreeing basically that these people may enjoy drama and hysteria booming from their big faces and not only that obvious is obvious its an opportunity to seek cheap virtue that is meaningless and uncalled for.  I really hope nothing bad happens or atleast that bethesda will ignore this, they should rather keep listening to the fans that is continuing to play their game, not some raged out soccer mom or a nun esque news woman or some white knight that will say this is objectifying women or what have you.   Bethesda should really not be gaining any flak from what the players decide to do with their shit but its the way it be sometimes :/

Archived