Other BBB/Body options.

beck11

Im in the process of re-installing FNV to fix a problem with my game and Im looking for a good BBB body. Problem is the regular stuff isnt doing it for me anymore. The 2 links in the BBB guide are crap. The Thaxu w/e guys stuff has crappy textures and unappealing mesh type and the Type 3M body I was using isnt doing it for me anymore.....there's nothing there mate!? I need a good body type but Im particular about what I like and dont like so some points:

1. Bust size must be somewhere between ThaumX's and Type 3M version. Not too big and not too small.

2. No ribcage showing. Ungh, its very distracting for me.

3. Good alternate high quality textures to go with the body in case it has none.

If anyone can sort it out for me I'd appreciate it. I havnt buggered with FNV for 6 months now and Im out of the loop totally. The quicker I get this sorted the quicker I can get back to my animating. Cheers.

Maybe Izumiko's Type 6m or Nessa's Type N? There's screenshots of several body types in tattoedillusion's body jewelry thread with the nexus links for each. It's meant to show off the jewelry on each body, not necessarily compare the bodies themselves, but maybe it'll be helpful until someone more knowledgeable pops up. [link]

I'd second the Type 6M body. It has just as much support as Type 3M as far as full vanilla replacer goes and goes beyond Type 3M in additional custom clothing/armor. Izumiko is supporting Type 6M very well and modders here at LL have made a ton of BNB conversions for this body type. In my game I use the Type 6M full replacer and the Type 3M non-replacer (plus a ton of other body types assigned as desired to various NPCs I felt needed to be more unique).

Link to Body

Link to Replacer

Of course, you may have to find a softer normal map than the default that Type 6M uses as I think it just might have a little too much visible ribcage. You could probably just open the DDS in PS/GIMP and apply one pass with the gaussian blur and fix it to your liking.

I use T6BB for a while now' date=' and i'm pretty happy with it. It's basically a Type6 body with bigger breasts.

You can find it in one of nagothm's convesrion threads

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=12399

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=12296

That's how it looks in my game (have no better picture at the moment)

[/quote']

ack, you got to get rid of the FXAA. It makes everything look like a dream sequence. :P

Archived