LE when clicking on bars!

I actually have quite a few LE's that I've been ignoring because I can play around them since they only pop up once at the beginning of loading but now I'm getting them whenever I click on bars to order a drink. I do have Little Ms Sam's Auto NPC's but when clicking on the bar there are no options for ordering drinks even though there is a bartender working there. I also don't have the option to "allow NPC" via Little Ms Sam's mod. As soon as I click the bar I get the LE. And the bar acts as though there is no  bartender there even though other townies are standing there ordering from it. 

I also get this report from Better Exceptions: 

crafting_interactions
Reason Exception while generating potential interactions for object_bar:0x0a5a0429b8581029: (IndexError: list index out of range)

lastException.txt

59 minutes ago, kirschenregen said:

I actually have quite a few LE's that I've been ignoring because I can play around them since they only pop up once at the beginning of loading but now I'm getting them whenever I click on bars to order a drink. I do have Little Ms Sam's Auto NPC's but when clicking on the bar there are no options for ordering drinks even though there is a bartender working there. I also don't have the option to "allow NPC" via Little Ms Sam's mod. As soon as I click the bar I get the LE. And the bar acts as though there is no  bartender there even though other townies are standing there ordering from it. 

I also get this report from Better Exceptions: 

crafting_interactions
Reason Exception while generating potential interactions for object_bar:0x0a5a0429b8581029: (IndexError: list index out of range)

lastException.txt 3.83 kB · 1 download

Try moving some objects away from the bar with moveobjects turned off to be sure the sims have room to interact with it.

11 minutes ago, smjm81 said:

Try moving some objects away from the bar with moveobjects turned off to be sure the sims have room to interact with it.

I did actually try that cuz I noticed when I tried having my sim tend the bar he was unable to and got the red x. Once I moved the bar he was able to tend it but I was still getting last exceptions while clicking it and he was tending it while standing right next to the mixologist who was also standing there. He still couldn't order drinks either. 

15 minutes ago, kirschenregen said:

I did actually try that cuz I noticed when I tried having my sim tend the bar he was unable to and got the red x. Once I moved the bar he was able to tend it but I was still getting last exceptions while clicking it and he was tending it while standing right next to the mixologist who was also standing there. He still couldn't order drinks either. 

If this is a CC bar then try replacing it with a vanilla one and then reset the mixologist and the bar tender. resetsim <sim name>

If the mixologist (or someone else) were already scheduled to craft something then no other interaction can take place until it's complete. 

16 minutes ago, smjm81 said:

If this is a CC bar then try replacing it with a vanilla one and then reset the mixologist and the bar tender. resetsim <sim name>

If the mixologist (or someone else) were already scheduled to craft something then no other interaction can take place until it's complete. 

It's a Maxis bar and I already reset the bartender/mixologist (same person, not to get confused). All I can think is it's mod related as the LE goes away when I remove mods so I'm trying to narrow those down at the moment. I was just hoping that LE could give me a closer idea as to which. 

3 hours ago, kirschenregen said:

It's a Maxis bar and I already reset the bartender/mixologist (same person, not to get confused). All I can think is it's mod related as the LE goes away when I remove mods so I'm trying to narrow those down at the moment. I was just hoping that LE could give me a closer idea as to which. 

Ok. Good deal. Unfortunately the LE is pretty vague and doesn't state exactly what it is. But atleast you're on the right track -- 50/50 is your best bet. 

13 hours ago, kirschenregen said:

It's a script mod at least. Maybe the mod you mentioned?

22 hours ago, Vengeance_11 said:

It's a script mod at least. Maybe the mod you mentioned?

Yeah, it's definitely a script mod. Removing all mods but script mods fixes the issue. Just haven't yet found the specific script mod! Gah!
It's not the Little Ms Sam one though because I took that one out from the get go just to make sure it wasn't the culprit. 

• 4 months later...
On 7/7/2019 at 11:26 AM, kirschenregen said:

Yeah, it's definitely a script mod. Removing all mods but script mods fixes the issue. Just haven't yet found the specific script mod! Gah!
It's not the Little Ms Sam one though because I took that one out from the get go just to make sure it wasn't the culprit. 

Apologies for the necro, did you ever find out what it was?! Your LE is the almost the exact same as mine.

Archived