Help with Last Exception and WickedWhims last exception, please

1 minute ago, RUASim21 said:

It looks like you have some custom traits that create custom buffs which could also be a problem.

Ok. I deleted the mod you said and will test it. If I keep receiving the last exceptions I'll come back.

Thanks for helping me, and sorry for bothering

1 hour ago, PauloBrunosPS98 said:
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'loot_type' - No clue what this one is. Came with the new patch. Test to see if you get it with just Wicked Whims

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'can_add' - been seeing this error often since the update, there was a hiccup with some creators sharing updates via simfileshare (a cache issue), specifically LMS, if you redownload her mods via the google drive link it should clear up the issue and you'll have the proper updated files.

'sim_filter' (value: V) (UnavailablePackSafeResourceError) - You have a mod that requires a pack that you don't have. 
6 hours ago, PauloBrunosPS98 said:

Looks like you have a lot of LMS mods, Road to Fame, Zerbu's go to school, and Scumbumbo_PaintFromReferenceAnywhere. I would advise the same as @WickedAssistant and remove your mods to the desktop, all but WW, and slowly add back one by one to see which one might be the problem. I'm pretty sure its going to be an LMS mod as her are usually dependent on a pack.

Archived