Game Crash + Last Exception

Hey all, so upon my baby sim aging up the game keeps crashing the second I try to save. Not sure if the last exception has anything to do with it but I was wondering if anyone was having the same issue (using Island Living) or if you knew what was making it crash.

I figured the Last Exception seemed to have something to do with the condoms from WW, so I deleted whatever my sim had and didn't buy anymore. The last exception stopped coming up after I did that. But the game still crashed.

I know Turbo's on a well-deserved IRL vacation but I get the feeling that the crash doesn't have to do with a WW error but more like a mod-conflict?

I just can't figure out what mod it might be. I recently cleared out my mod folders pretty heavily and merged some stuff so the game would load better. Maybe merging some files had to do with it?

Thoughts??

lastException.txtlastCrash.txt

It's weird because I have the updated Patreon version of WW. I don't have the version my game thinks I have. I've reinstalled it numerous times and this error keeps popping back up.

And I'm updated with Nisa too. Right now she has a temporary hotfix out for WW that I've got too.

I'll try reinstalling WW again and see if that helps.

Thanks! :)

10 hours ago, Gamergamer1701 said:

Right now she has a temporary hotfix out for WW that I've got too.

Aha! That's the problem! If you have the patreon version of WW you don't need the hotfix. It's just for the public version!
Try deleting that and everything should work again :) 

Archived