How to edit NIF file, after deleting the texture was not part black, but transparent?

poblivion

I am not entirely sure but i think you want to enable transparency for textures.

If you already have a texture with an alpha channel all you need to do is add a NiAlphaProperty to the NiTriShape (right click -> node -> attach property), or copy one from an existing model with an alpha channel.

Here is a video with a very detailed step by step guide

I am not entirely sure but i think you want to enable transparency for textures.

If you already have a texture with an alpha channel all you need to do is add a NiAlphaProperty to the NiTriShape (right click -> node -> attach property)' date=' or copy one from an existing model with an alpha channel.

Here is a video with a very detailed step by step guide

[/quote']

Thank you, thank you it works. Tutorial helped me. It was enough to just put NiAlphaProperty. Thanks again :D

Archived