faceless sims

hey guys,

don't know if it has s.th. to do with this new-update-chaos going around at the moment, but I found nothing about my problem: my faceless sims.

I don't have the island-update and also not the update with the pride-day-stuff (which was the one before the islandstuff??) I use this game version 1.51.77.1020

I use my savedata from the beginning of june, whickedwhims/nisa/basemental works fine, 

but when I want to create a new sim, either the males or the females don't have a face.  When I try out different faces randomly, the current sim gets a face, but then the opposite gender loses his. 

Has anyone the same problem?

This usually happens from head replacement CC, if you don't have that in your game then try the 50/50 method until you find the bad mod\cc. Also this topic should probably be in the support section of this site and not here since this area is for downloads.

Archived