Installed Update, Still Only Gives Settings.

8 minutes ago, doomythetired said:

Yes, updated games, I don't have Nisa's installed, and I checked to make sure there wasn't an old WW version, and everything is updated. Someone else is apparently having this problem as well. Just hope it can be fixed soon. 

Turbo won't be back until late July/August, just FYI. Do you have any CC installed that uses WW, that could be causing a conflict because that EA patch messed up a lot of CC. 

15 minutes ago, doomythetired said:

Yes, updated games, I don't have Nisa's installed, and I checked to make sure there wasn't an old WW version, and everything is updated. Someone else is apparently having this problem as well. Just hope it can be fixed soon. 

Make sure the latest version of MC is installed then take everything out of your mod folder except MC and WW, including any animations. Delete localthumbcache and try again with a new game (you don't have to save it---just test it). When you start a new game, create a male, move to house and click on a bed and try it again.

If you still have the same problem then move everything back in the mod folder like you had and create a list of mods and post it. Give me second and I'll edit this with instructions on how to do this.

1 hour ago, doomythetired said:

I think the animations have broken and need updating. I know many other people are having this issue, so I guess waiting for it to be fixed will be what I have to do. After removing and re-adding some animations, Settings and now Naturism are options, but Sex still isn't. Bummer.

Did you try all of the suggestions? I have not a problem with any of my (nearly 4,000) animations. 

10 minutes ago, smjm81 said:

Did you try all of the suggestions? I have not a problem with any of my (nearly 4,000) animations. 

There was an issue a few months back after the Nov. patch where either Lupobianco or OooLaLa's animations were needing a fix. That was the only time the animations were ever a problem. I also have no issue with my animations. 

10 minutes ago, RUASim21 said:

There was an issue a few months back after the Nov. patch where either Lupobianco or OooLaLa's animations were needing a fix. That was the only time the animations were ever a problem. I also have no issue with my animations. 

Yup. Oola's was broke after the season patch but other than that I've been using the same animations for a few years now and never had a problem. Hell, I only update them once about every 3 months and that's ONLY if I'm in the mood lol.

Archived