Why won't Townies and NPCs do the nasty?

Ok so It's a rare occurrence that i'll see townies and NPCs doing the nasty with their spouse, fiance or girlfriend/boyfriend and the only time I see it is when a whore is getting boned down in a dive bar or when someone is getting raped at the beach or junkyard... What can I do to make townies and NPCs make some love to their lover? 

11 hours ago, randomsinnersims said:

What can I do to make townies and NPCs make some love to their lover? 

hey, Random,

you may have NRaas installed; using the combo Master Controller + Woohooer + Story Progression, you can configure townies (playable characters) to woohoo after they reach a certain level of romantic interaction.
NRaas' modules are quite thorough and stable; yet, i would not recommend service sims (NPCs) to romantically interact. since they have specific core-scripted parameters, they simply won't do it unless your sim tries to interact with them; further, depending on their function, they might not interact at all — by trying, you may CTD or corrupt your game.

hope this helps;

cheers

On 6/23/2019 at 11:40 PM, randomsinnersims said:

What do I have to do in thoes NRaas mods?

hey, Random,

hope this finds you well.
first of all: do you have Oniki's Kinky World installed? in case you do, i advise you not to install NRaas, for both Mods tend to conflict heavily. there is a thread here at LL related specifically to KW's configurations and issues; you may find it here.

now — in case you don't use Kinky World:

did you download the NRaas Mods i referred to in my previous post? their pages and download links are here:

• NRaas Master Controller
NRaas Woohooer
NRaas Story Progression

from these pages, you may also download all the related modules — their links are located in the mid-to-bottom area of these linked pages above.
before attempting to configure these Mods, it's a safe course of action to read about what their parameters do and how they configure/change/influence the game. right below the download button you'll find the links to the Documentations, Discussions, and FAQ Pages.

example:

959268439_ScreenShot2019-06-24at8_36_52AM.png.a4b42f29445d5bd1bc2cfd2ca9b0d66d.png

in these you'll find all the necessary information to configure NRaas so to achieve your desired gaming experience.
because NRaas is extremely thorough and a user may change nearly all TS3's parameters by using it, it's almost an impossibility that there will be two similar Mods' configurations. that's the reason why you should read all information regarding NRaas' Mods. also, they have a great forum (under the link Discussions); you'll probably find there the answers for whatever doubts and questions you may have.

i hope this helps, Random.

cheers.

Archived