[mod] Lood Diplomacy: A Stellaris Message Mod! WIP Version (Orion)

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, RandomUser7223 said:

It keeps saying the descriptor is invalid or non existent, and cant use the mod because of that. I checked the file and the descriptor was there. Does anyone know how to fix?

Shoot, I must have messed something up in the descriptor file itself. Check it in notepad and make sure it's not something like "Lood Diplomacy update" instead of just "Lood Diplomacy". I know I made an update file cuz I messed something up with renaming folders.

On 12/11/2022 at 5:05 PM, RandomUser7223 said:

It keeps saying the descriptor is invalid or non existent, and cant use the mod because of that. I checked the file and the descriptor was there. Does anyone know how to fix?

You need to edit the Lood Deplomacy.mod file and change the path from "C:/Users/ellol/Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mod/Lood Diplomacy" to just "mod/Lood Diplomacy" and then restart the launcher

On 12/15/2022 at 11:52 PM, GEONE said:

You need to edit the Lood Deplomacy.mod file and change the path from "C:/Users/ellol/Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mod/Lood Diplomacy" to just "mod/Lood Diplomacy" and then restart the launcher

Should be fixed in the quick update now?

I've tried using this mod, but I haven't gotten it to work for me. The zip contains two .mod files, the "Lood Diplomacy" mod and the "descriptor" mod, with the latter being found inside the "Lood Diplomacy" folder. Do I need both mods to be in the general "mod" folder, or is the "descriptor.mod" supposed to stay in the Lood Diplomacy folder?

23 hours ago, hotenhornay said:

I've tried using this mod, but I haven't gotten it to work for me. The zip contains two .mod files, the "Lood Diplomacy" mod and the "descriptor" mod, with the latter being found inside the "Lood Diplomacy" folder. Do I need both mods to be in the general "mod" folder, or is the "descriptor.mod" supposed to stay in the Lood Diplomacy folder?

God fucking dammit shit motherfu-

Ugh. Fixed the pathing issue. Sorry about that mess.

On 1/2/2023 at 2:35 PM, GhostApollo00078 said:

Hallo it keep saying path in this mod descriptor file is invalid, How do I fix this?

you need to change the path on the file path of the .mod file to where you have it

for me it is: C:/Users/yourusername/Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mod/Lood Diplomacy

Edited by TheDitz
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...