Whicked Whims Sex Skills and Experience

Hi everyone I have another request today, this time my request is for sex to become a skill that you can level up with experience like the other skills we already have in the game, and maybe we can separate the skill into multiple skills like we can have a vaginal skill, anal skill, oral skill, and handjob skill, another feature of this mod can be that less experience makes it more likely to have bad sex and more experience makes it more likely to have good sex, also with these skills comes new traits one trait I have in mind is the Kama Sutra trait which makes it so your sim gains more experience from sex and levels up faster. Any thoughts and ideas?

There was a sex skill in the mod a while back but it wasn't really tied to anything at the time so it was removed to reduce some unnecessary weight, 

Although what you say makes sense in theory, it's not really feasible in practice, 

The reality of this is a scenario where animations need a a rating to coincide with this and Turbo also added that he would not want to create a system around restricting animations from use and autonomy, 

It was mentioned that the skill level will return when it is applicable to something useful, 

This may be more likely when looking at clubs and expansion packs which provide some of the extra game mechanics and scripts 

1 hour ago, R-Lo said:

There was a sex skill in the mod a while back but it wasn't really tied to anything at the time so it was removed to reduce some unnecessary weight, 

Although what you say makes sense in theory, it's not really feasible in practice, 

The reality of this is a scenario where animations need a a rating to coincide with this and Turbo also added that he would not want to create a system around restricting animations from use and autonomy, 

It was mentioned that the skill level will return when it is applicable to something useful, 

This may be more likely when looking at clubs and expansion packs which provide some of the extra game mechanics and scripts 

the skill doesn't need to restrict animations, like I said it could just determine whether your sims feel uncomfortable or satisfied after sex.

for example a sim with a really high vaginal skill but a low oral skill will be more likely or guaranteed if the skill is at it's maximum level to feel satisfied after vaginal sex but if the oral skill level is low or zero the sim and his/her partner will be more likely to feel uncomfortable after oral sex. although I do see a flaw in this idea now that I think about it, what about the partner's sex skills I wonder how we can make both party's sex skills apply to how the sims feel after sex. thoughts?

58 minutes ago, ClockworkTower said:

the skill doesn't need to restrict animations, like I said it could just determine whether your sims feel uncomfortable or satisfied after sex.

for example a sim with a really high vaginal skill but a low oral skill will be more likely or guaranteed if the skill is at it's maximum level to feel satisfied after vaginal sex but if the oral skill level is low or zero the sim and his/her partner will be more likely to feel uncomfortable after oral sex. although I do see a flaw in this idea now that I think about it, what about the partner's sex skills I wonder how we can make both party's sex skills apply to how the sims feel after sex. thoughts?

You hit the nail on the head, 

Something like this can become very messy and it's a lot of script traffic with relationship checks and ties etc, 

Remember this will operate for the world and not just your player sims! 

There's already a system that deals out moodlets and it's still in development all the time as to how it works, 

Skill is a tricky thing to add as it doesn't affect the moodlets and was a wasted process in that instance of animation type, 

I think what you are suggesting is better handled within the realm of likes/dislikes of the sims involved, 

A couple that both enjoy oral would have a higher chance of scoring a positive moodlet, 

But then when it comes to gangbang animations where multiple sims are performing various actions and being switched on the fly to another sims position etc it gets complicated, 

If you got 6 sims going at it with double handies, DP and a spit roast while another sim wanks, there's no guarantee of each sim getting accurate and relavant data to make this a statistic worth having 

1 hour ago, R-Lo said:

You hit the nail on the head, 

Something like this can become very messy and it's a lot of script traffic with relationship checks and ties etc, 

Remember this will operate for the world and not just your player sims! 

There's already a system that deals out moodlets and it's still in development all the time as to how it works, 

Skill is a tricky thing to add as it doesn't affect the moodlets and was a wasted process in that instance of animation type, 

I think what you are suggesting is better handled within the realm of likes/dislikes of the sims involved, 

A couple that both enjoy oral would have a higher chance of scoring a positive moodlet, 

But then when it comes to gangbang animations where multiple sims are performing various actions and being switched on the fly to another sims position etc it gets complicated, 

If you got 6 sims going at it with double handies, DP and a spit roast while another sim wanks, there's no guarantee of each sim getting accurate and relavant data to make this a statistic worth having 

yea I see you're point.

Archived