High heels help?

heracles

Sorry for necro-ing this thread but I have a question: Could anyone please provide a step-by-step tutorial to installing VipCxj's Plugin Collection? Apparently, it's a requirement for Vipcxjs Real High Heels 9.3. The author has instructions for installing the Plugin Collection, but honestly I don't understand a word he's said. It's kind of vague and assumes we're all modders who know where things go and what things are.

EDIT: Okay, well I bit the bullet and went ahead and installed the mods without doing any of the tweaks that the author mentioned. I think it's working. I've been able to run the RHH test and no CTD's so far. Here's hoping that it'll stay that way...

Sorry for necro-ing this thread but I have a question: Could anyone please provide a step-by-step tutorial to installing VipCxj's Plugin Collection? Apparently' date=' it's a requirement for Vipcxjs Real High Heels 9.3. The author has instructions for installing the Plugin Collection, but honestly I don't understand a word he's said. It's kind of vague and assumes we're all modders who know where things go and what things are.

EDIT: Okay, well I bit the bullet and went ahead and installed the mods without doing any of the tweaks that the author mentioned. I think it's working. I've been able to run the RHH test and no CTD's so far. Here's hoping that it'll stay that way...

hmm maybe someone else is having issues with it so i'll explain how i normally install it.

after downloading the dll and the esp and nifs, i put the dll in the data/plugins/obse dir

then copy-paste the esp and nifs into the data/char/idle directory. i copy over the universal skeleton into the _male dir also, it is pretty much the same with added stuff.

by the way if you download his pose mod it comes with a new dll file version 4.

Sorry for necro-ing this thread but I have a question: Could anyone please provide a step-by-step tutorial to installing VipCxj's Plugin Collection? Apparently' date=' it's a requirement for Vipcxjs Real High Heels 9.3. The author has instructions for installing the Plugin Collection, but honestly I don't understand a word he's said. It's kind of vague and assumes we're all modders who know where things go and what things are.

hmm maybe someone else is having issues with it so i'll explain how i normally install it.

after downloading the dll and the esp and nifs, i put the dll in the data/plugins/obse dir

then copy-paste the esp and nifs into the data/char/idle directory. i copy over the universal skeleton into the _male dir also, it is pretty much the same with added stuff.

by the way if you download his pose mod it comes with a new dll file version 4.

Thanks, I think I may have figured it out and I ended up pretty much doing what you said. :) Actually, the main issue I had was with the author's so-called "instructions"...

Version 3.0

Noted: To use this version, you need to recompilie your script using the function of this plugin of earlier version.

1. Fix the bug of function "vcGetFilePath" on Win7 x64 and Nerhiom.

2. improve the function "vcAddMark".

3. Add the following function to the plugin.

function list:

1. vcGetValueNumeric

get the value of a numeric in the special ini

(nothing) vcGetValueNumeric filePath:formatString

The filePath include the value name and block name. The value name and the block name is contained within the format string, following path name and separated by a pipe character.

i.e.

GamePath\example.ini

[block1]

test1 = 1

test2 = 2

test3 = 3.3

[block2]

test1 = 4.1

test2 = 5

[block3]

test1 = 6

test2 = 7

test3 = 8

vcGetValueNumeric "example.ini|test1|block1" return 1

vcGetValueNumeric "example.ini|test1|block2" return 4.1

vcGetValueNumeric "example.ini|test3" return 3.3

vcGetValueNumeric "example.ini|test1" return 1

2. vcGetValueString

get the value of a string in the special ini

(nothing) vcGetValueString filePath:formatString

i.e.

GamePath\example.ini

[block1]

test1 = 1

test2 = 2

test3 = "string1"

[block2]

test1 = 4.1

test2 = "string2"

vcGetValueString "example.ini|test3|block1" return "string1"

vcGetValueString "example.ini|test2|block2" return "string2"

vcGetValueString "example.ini|test1|block1" return "1"

...It turns out what he posted was most likely his revision notes, but they way he wrote it seemed like he was trying to tell us to do something prior to installing the mods. For example, add functions and recompile the script. Like, really?

Archived