Sliders-Mods Problem

Hey everyone. I hope anyone can help me to fix my problem.

I am using some morphing and sliders mods for female breasts, male penis, etc.

The problem now is, that everytime when I create a sim (mostly a female with nice breasts), the sliders will reset to default after loading a saved game... everytime! And that is a little bit annoying. -.-"

Can anybody help me to fix this?

Thanks for your help!

*edited*

1 hour ago, Puryfire said:

Hey everyone.

hey, Puryfire, 

hope this finds you well.
when you refer to CMarNYC's "female breasts," i believe you actually mean "Morphing Niples" — am i right?

if so, did you install the Mods latest version (v.4.)? also, did you read all CMar's known issues and suggestions in her blog?
it would be a sound idea if you post a screenshot of your Mods\Packages\ folder; you might have CCs or Mods installed that are preventing CMar's Mods to function properly.

hope this helps for the time being.

cheers.

19 hours ago, ZenBuddhist said:

hey, Puryfire, 

when you refer to CMarNYC's "female breasts," i believe you actually mean "Morphing Niples" — am i right?

if so, did you install the Mods latest version (v.4.)? also, did you read all CMar's known issues and suggestions in her blog?
it would be a sound idea if you post a screenshot of your Mods\Packages\ folder; you might have CCs or Mods installed that are preventing CMar's Mods to function properly.

hope this helps for the time being.

cheers.

Thanks for your fast answer.

Yeah I read the known issues. And after your answer I checked again my mods folder and found out... that the breasts sliders are not from cmar...! *facepalm* Ma bad!!!

They are just called "BreastDepth", "BreastDistance", "BreastFullness", "BreastScale" and "BreastVertical".

Mods Packages.jpg

1 hour ago, Puryfire said:

Yeah I read the known issues. And after your answer I checked again my mods folder and found out... that the breasts sliders are not from cmar...! *facepalm* Ma bad!!!

They are just called "BreastDepth", "BreastDistance", "BreastFullness", "BreastScale" and "BreastVertical".

hey, PuryFire,

thanks for posting a screenshot of your "Mods\Packages\" folder. at a first glance, i see there are potential issues very likely to become conflicts. one point, though: before you try a new test game, please perform a cache cleaning:

1. "BreastDepth," "BreastDistance," "BreastFullness," "BreastScale," and "BreastVertical" — move these five packages to the desktop, start a new game, and see if the problem persists;

2. Default Skintones — Navetsea F-IN 01 TS3, PralinesimsSkintone7D, LadyFrontbum_Skin_Naughty_Default, ESkin, and several others are prone to interfere with (or crash) your CAS for they address the same TS3 parameters ("There Can Be Only One" type of thing). you should opt for a default skintone (example: CMarNYC's) and have the others' Non-Default versions installed. anyway: after choosing your Default Skin, move all the unused defaults to the desktop; start a fresh game, and see if the problem continues;
3. Gecko's files — just as a test, also move them to your desktop, delete the cache files, and start a clean game. even though they aren't supposed to, i faced several CAS problems — including CTD — when i had Gecko's stuff installed;
4. Novix' set — just repeat the process above and see if the problem holds.

finally: KW's latest versions are really buggy. although i no longer have Kinky World in my game, i wouldn't have KW above v.3.94 installed — it seems to be the last truly playable installment.

i play TS3 on an old (2011) iMac, and after taking some measures i haven't faced any more crashes. this is a screenshot of my Mods\Packages\ folder;

Spoiler

871696538_ScreenShot2019-06-12at1_53_10PM.png.9d6ffa709d8b43703a2a1638d6012751.png

as you can see, i try to keep the packages organised by theme or function; priority Script Mods such as NRaas modules are placed in the Mods\Overrides\ folder.

also, i try to compact the number of packages by merging them into a bigger file using S3PE. again, i keep the merged files sorted by author and/or function;

Spoiler

1345350968_ScreenShot2019-06-12at1_53_59PM.png.15b2f4fcc885f300f182475768e8466e.png

(note: i edited the pictures a bit so to conceal personal data)

on a final note, i attempt not to install downloaded ".Sims3Pack" packages in my game since they might conflict with CC and Mods.
i guess that's it for now, Puryfire; i truly hope these hints might help you to sort whatever issues your game has.

wish you the very best,

Cheers.

On 6/12/2019 at 7:18 PM, ZenBuddhist said:

hey, PuryFire,

thanks for posting a screenshot of your "Mods\Packages\" folder. at a first glance, i see there are potential issues very likely to become conflicts. one point, though: before you try a new test game, please perform a cache cleaning:

1. "BreastDepth," "BreastDistance," "BreastFullness," "BreastScale," and "BreastVertical" — move these five packages to the desktop, start a new game, and see if the problem persists;

2. Default Skintones — Navetsea F-IN 01 TS3, PralinesimsSkintone7D, LadyFrontbum_Skin_Naughty_Default, ESkin, and several others are prone to interfere with (or crash) your CAS for they address the same TS3 parameters ("There Can Be Only One" type of thing). you should opt for a default skintone (example: CMarNYC's) and have the others' Non-Default versions installed. anyway: after choosing your Default Skin, move all the unused defaults to the desktop; start a fresh game, and see if the problem continues;
3. Gecko's files — just as a test, also move them to your desktop, delete the cache files, and start a clean game. even though they aren't supposed to, i faced several CAS problems — including CTD — when i had Gecko's stuff installed;
4. Novix' set — just repeat the process above and see if the problem holds.

finally: KW's latest versions are really buggy. although i no longer have Kinky World in my game, i wouldn't have KW above v.3.94 installed — it seems to be the last truly playable installment.

i play TS3 on an old (2011) iMac, and after taking some measures i haven't faced any more crashes. this is a screenshot of my Mods\Packages\ folder;

Reveal hidden contents

871696538_ScreenShot2019-06-12at1_53_10PM.png.9d6ffa709d8b43703a2a1638d6012751.png

as you can see, i try to keep the packages organised by theme or function; priority Script Mods such as NRaas modules are placed in the Mods\Overrides\ folder.

also, i try to compact the number of packages by merging them into a bigger file using S3PE. again, i keep the merged files sorted by author and/or function;

Reveal hidden contents

1345350968_ScreenShot2019-06-12at1_53_59PM.png.15b2f4fcc885f300f182475768e8466e.png

(note: i edited the pictures a bit so to conceal personal data)

on a final note, i attempt not to install downloaded ".Sims3Pack" packages in my game since they might conflict with CC and Mods.
i guess that's it for now, Puryfire; i truly hope these hints might help you to sort whatever issues your game has.

wish you the very best,

Cheers.

Hey Seeking Prajñā.

Thank you very much for your really very detailed answer.

I did what you suggested and removed some mods and emptied the cache. At the moment I have no problems and also the slider mod seems to work.

If it stays that way, my problem seems to be solved.

Thanks a lot for your help. ^^

44 minutes ago, Puryfire said:

At the moment I have no problems and also the slider mod seems to work.

hey, PuryFire,

i thank you for the feedback, and am really glad things are working well.
as many users around, i do believe we're here to help one another.

have a great weekend.

cheers.

Archived