penis can't erect automatically

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 2:52 PM, whitestar-ws said:

which mods do i need to have my men getting erected automatically during the sex?

Isn't there any mod doing this, pls help?

Do you have Dongs of Fallout? If not here's a link 

20 hours ago, hovak2017 said:

Do you have Dongs of Fallout? If not here's a link 

yes i have , but whenever a sex scene starts, i must select the actor first(with home key), and then press the key page up(for erection).

but i down want this, i want this happen automatically when the animation starts, not manually. And whenever i press the home key, a npc spawn over there.i dont know why

On 6/5/2019 at 4:25 PM, whitestar-ws said:

yes i have , but whenever a sex scene starts, i must select the actor first(with home key), and then press the key page up(for erection).

but i down want this, i want this happen automatically when the animation starts, not manually. And whenever i press the home key, a npc spawn over there.i dont know why

Try installing BodyTalk found here:  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/34208. it works with AAF

7 minutes ago, whitestar-ws said:

thanks, but i solved, not automatically but i realised that whenever i need to select the actor, i must open the console and click the actor, so no npc spawns unwillingly

If youre using AAF, then you don't want or use Dongs of Fallout. Its not compatible with AAF, its a Fourplay mod.

3 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

never used dong's only ever used nudesuite for Fourplay and BodyTalk as it's CBBE.

I only used Fourplay for about half a week before I moved to AAF. EVB and CBBE since I started. Bodytalk and Fusion girl are the future and no question probably better, but I'm lazy and pretty much had enough. Lol.

24 minutes ago, walkin said:

I only used Fourplay for about half a week before I moved to AAF. EVB and CBBE since I started. Bodytalk and Fusion girl are the future and no question probably better, but I'm lazy and pretty much had enough. Lol.

My girl is CBBE Physics as are her 1500+ clothes /Armor. or I would go for Fusion Girl

15 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

My girl is CBBE Physics as are her 1500+ clothes /Armor. or I would go for Fusion Girl

Man you really need to get rid of the physics part of CBBE and grab the CBP physics from Nexus. Just drop the 2 files in your F4SE plugins folder and build your body with no physics. Its night and day man, no comparison. And it works quite nice with Animated Fannies as well.

1 hour ago, walkin said:

Man you really need to get rid of the physics part of CBBE and grab the CBP physics from Nexus. Just drop the 2 files in your F4SE plugins folder and build your body with no physics. Its night and day man, no comparison. And it works quite nice with Animated Fannies as well.

Interesting I'll give it a look, mite be able to mix it in.. thank's

12 hours ago, walkin said:

If youre using AAF, then you don't want or use Dongs of Fallout. Its not compatible with AAF, its a Fourplay mod.

im so confused now. but i had installed the  Dongs of Fallout because of penises cannot get erect automatically. if i uninstall it how can get my actor's penis erected, it will seem flaccid in the animation.

and i have one more question, when i select the pgup key for erection or pgdown key for flaccid penis (in the  Dongs of Fallout), my animation too changes as well. how can i change the changing animation key or bind it something else?( sorry english isnt my main language by the way)

5 hours ago, whitestar-ws said:

im so confused now. but i had installed the  Dongs of Fallout because of penises cannot get erect automatically. if i uninstall it how can get my actor's penis erected, it will seem flaccid in the animation.

and i have one more question, when i select the pgup key for erection or pgdown key for flaccid penis (in the  Dongs of Fallout), my animation too changes as well. how can i change the changing animation key or bind it something else?( sorry english isnt my main language by the way)

Dongs of Fallout is for Fourplay. PageUp & PageDown is used in AAF for various things- selecting an actor- changing animations- changing locations (ground, furniture)

I didn't know that those buttons also controlled the erect state of that mod. If that mod is installed then it is interfering with the functions of AAF.

For AAF you choose either Bodytalk or EVB and when you install everything you choose the option in the AAF Compatibility Patch which one you are using and AAF takes care of the morphing of the penises, along with Looksmenu I believe. In AAF there is no need to use a button for the penises, it is done automatically.

There is a way to change the key binding but if installed correctly, there is no need to do that.

1 hour ago, walkin said:

Dongs of Fallout is for Fourplay. PageUp & PageDown is used in AAF for various things- selecting an actor- changing animations- changing locations (ground, furniture)

I didn't know that those buttons also controlled the erect state of that mod. If that mod is installed then it is interfering with the functions of AAF.

For AAF you choose either Bodytalk or EVB and when you install everything you choose the option in the AAF Compatibility Patch which one you are using and AAF takes care of the morphing of the penises, along with Looksmenu I believe. In AAF there is no need to use a button for the penises, it is done automatically.

There is a way to change the key binding but if installed correctly, there is no need to do that.

oh, ok. ı just figured out aaf and four play seperate mods but working the same job, and as far as i understand i must have only one.

But i have mcg mod(it requires fourplay) and i love it partly. i want to have my game modded as skyrim. for example, npcs should  have arousal level and offer each other having sex when they get aroused.

And i want my npcs have gender preferences but all they seem as bisexual. Do you know any mod providing these my wills?

1 minute ago, whitestar-ws said:

oh, ok. ı just figured out aaf and four play seperate mods but working the same job, and as far as i understand i must have only one.

But i have mcg mod(it requires fourplay) and i love it partly. i want to have my game modded as skyrim. for example, npcs should  have arousal level and offer each other having sex when they get aroused.

And i want my npcs have gender preferences but all they seem as bisexual. Do you know any mod providing these my wills?

Theres a MCG for both Fourplay and AAF. Just find the MCG that is for AAF and youll be good to go.

• 3 years later...
1 hour ago, cowboy57 said:

that mod is not on nexus anymore

If you want to use adult mods you should follow the up to date adult guide.  But there's been a few problems lately with BodyTalk (The latest version may be OK though, follow the Google Drive link in the guide). 

Personally I like Atomic Muscle.  If you decide to try it, don't install the extra skeleton stuff in its installer and make sure you grab a male texture.  2k is fine.

Edited by Sgt. Marge