50 minutes ago, CPU said:

Sims do not really have a "illness"/ "disease" system.

So a mod adding this may need to be a big mod, not a simple one.

totally understandable. I didnt know if anything could be added on to the seasons colds or something like that. Clearly, I'm not a modder lol. But thank you for explaining a little better for me! Would definitely be cool to see/use.

1 hour ago, CPU said:

Sims do not really have a "illness"/ "disease" system.

hey, CPU,

TS3 actually has one developed by Twallan/NRaas and kept alive by Chain Reaction called Vector — four or six types of STD, plus those Seasons' associated illnesses.
Twilight, who keeps Alfiechan's work on Passion, also wrote a functional coding so to infect some sims with these STDs. i tried it once; 40 sims from a 200-sim world got infected, among them my teen sim girlfriend. he ended up with gonorrhea; nasty little bugger, that bacterium.

• • • • • • •

41 minutes ago, makeup101junkie said:

totally understandable

101, if you Mod, the source code for NRaas — including Vector's — is available at Github.

cheers, all.

19 hours ago, Wintermist-SWE said:

It does have moodlets you can use to simulate diseases, much like they do in that holiday map. Moodlets are great since you could even have multiple diseases that way.

Yes! That's initially what I kind of meant lol taking the moodlets and being able to go from there if that makes sense. I think you know what I mean. Would definitely make for an interesting game!

Archived