[mod] Chanfana's Bodies

Chanfana's Bodies

Inspired by some of the mods I've seen around, I decided to make a simple body mod. It replaces vanilla textures.

They were made to fit within the boundaries of vanilla clothes (disregarding some peeking nipples...) , so this should work fine with any normal clothes mod too.

Of course, it can't be used with any other mod that changes the same files.

Please note that Hulk/Thin/Fat body types are unisex and appear on both male and female pawns. This is hardcoded into the game.

If you dislike bodies not matching sex, just go inside the mod folder and delete the files you don't want.

Male nipples are huge and pink, why? it bothers me a lot..
how can I edit those textures? i'm not skilled using GIMP but will try.

btw, I don't have any slim male pawns yet but if I encounter such a slave will it be wearing the female thin skin?

Because I want them so and it doesn’t bother me.

Feel free to edit to fit your needs. I never used Gimp but I suppose it should have a resize tool like any other program.

Yes, if you find a thin pawn, it’ll have the skin you see here independent of gender. The base game only has 2 gender-restricted textures, everything else is global.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry about that, but I really hate drawing clothes. Plus nowadays I don't even use lewd mods since I tend to play rimworld around people.

If anyone ever wants to make a set though, they're perfectly welcome to do so.

Technically all clothes are compatible, though, since these bodies were made to be within the boundaries of default bodies.

On 1/7/2020 at 7:18 AM, Chanfana said:

Sorry about that, but I really hate drawing clothes. Plus nowadays I don't even use lewd mods since I tend to play rimworld around people.

If anyone ever wants to make a set though, they're perfectly welcome to do so.

Technically all clothes are compatible, though, since these bodies were made to be within the boundaries of default bodies.

I understand, it is a shame because I love what you made with tribal clothing. Like I said, Kijin outfits kinda work, but proportions are different especially in the chest area, so is not a perfect fit. I hope some able texturer takes the job, I would love to see apparel that fits all those bodies.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...