Creating NON-default nude meshes?

Hi everyone,

Is there a tutorial or write-up out there that can help me create a non-default nude mesh (or a current non-default nude mesh package that I can use for reference)? I wanted to start a project where I create a few different meshes to use with different 3D vagina details, butt shapes, etc etc to add variety to my sims but am not sure how to create and configure a package for each mesh to do so.  I can only seem to find default replacement meshes and have no idea how to set them up as non-default. Any help or a pointing in the right direction would be appreciated and I'll be happy to share my work when completed.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Manly5000 said:

Any help or a pointing in the right direction

hey, 5000,

hope this finds you well.
here are a few Mesh/CAS tutorials at ModTheSims; although some are a decade old, you might find something useful among them.
Nysha, one of MTS administrators, published this set of body templates (with meshes and skintones for texture mapping); perhaps that's what you are looking for.

cheers,

Thanks ZenBuddhist!  I was more wondering though how I would go about taking something like GECK.O's default replacement "detailed vagina and butts" lower mesh found at the link below, which is a package that has only one file in it (the LOD1 mesh and nothing else), and change flags in it through S3PE or some other program to make it non-default. The first thing I need to do is learn how to create a simple package that contains a mesh that will show up as selectable non-default in Kinky World's "naked outfit" category in CAS.

I would like to make a range of adjustments to the female lower body mesh to make a variety of realistic 3D vaginas and butts along with some other lower body tweaks depending on the type of body my sim will have (for instance, butt cheeks and a different thigh shape for super voluptuous and curvy girls that are way too big for a standard or thin body type). Things like the butt slider don't really give the "look" I'm after, so I want to create a variety through meshing (which I will happily share here if you guys can help me get them in game ? ).

Well I figured it out thanks to this tutorial here in case anyone else is wondering -- http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Tutorials:CAS_Creation_From_Start-To-Finish_-_Creating_A_New_Package

Now the only problem I have is that the default mesh appears when the sim removes lower body clothing during KW animations.  I have to make them get completely naked for the selected non-default mesh to appear.  That happens with cmar's shemale lower body too.  Anyone know how I can fix this or set which mesh to default to when I only remove lower body clothing?

Archived