Black sclera and black pupil

Hi, i'm looking for an eyes mod with eyes/sclera full black, the vanilla eyes "demon" are perfect but i don't know how to use it for my vampire because there's no meshes/textures files :/ 

I looked to nexus mods but there's no full eyes black...

Any suggestion ?

13 minutes ago, Fineness said:

Hi, i'm looking for an eyes mod with eyes/sclera full black, the vanilla eyes "demon" are perfect but i don't know how to use it for my vampire because there's no meshes/textures files :/ 

I looked to nexus mods but there's no full eyes black...

Any suggestion ?

Open TESEdit, find the relevant Head Part file (000401A7), make a copy of it for your own mod (Copy as new record into... new file... name it)

Make sure the final part (valid races) lists HeadPartsAllRacesMinusBeast or something similar.

On 5/25/2019 at 11:34 PM, Seijin8 said:

Open TESEdit, find the relevant Head Part file (000401A7), make a copy of it for your own mod (Copy as new record into... new file... name it)

Make sure the final part (valid races) lists HeadPartsAllRacesMinusBeast or something similar.

Okay but i only have a esp file, no meshes or textures, what should i do ?

7 hours ago, Fineness said:

Black pupil and black sclera -.-

To be fair, they did deliver. All the eyes with black scleras have black pupils. The word you're looking for is iris.

The textures aren't present because they need to be unpacked from the bsa's but you can also use texture sets, just as the devs have. Here's the texture you want straight from the game though. You should use meshes and other relevant textures from mods tbh because vanilla's got terrible quality.

eyedemon.dds

43 minutes ago, Artsick said:

To be fair, they did deliver. All the eyes with black scleras have black pupils. The word you're looking for is iris.

The textures aren't present because they need to be unpacked from the bsa's but you can also use texture sets, just as the devs have. Here's the texture you want straight from the game though. You should use meshes and other relevant textures from mods tbh because vanilla's got terrible quality.

eyedemon.dds 21.48 kB · 0 downloads

Thanx it works now

4 hours ago, Fineness said:

Okay but i only have a esp file, no meshes or textures, what should i do ?

Well, when you haven't the foggiest idea what you are doing and someone gives you explicit instructions, following the goddamned directions would be a great start.

You don't need meshes or textures because the game already has them.  This is just making that shade of eye color accessible to you.

21 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

Well, when you haven't the foggiest idea what you are doing and someone gives you explicit instructions, following the goddamned directions would be a great start.

You don't need meshes or textures because the game already has them.  This is just making that shade of eye color accessible to you.

Following the last goddamned reply would be a great closure

Archived