Patreon animators / best ones?

Hey guys! Long time lurker, first time poster.

First and foremost, I'd like to say that I've been browsing these forums for quite some time and I'm simply amazed by all the mods and animations that people have created. I really love all the work you guys do and hope that this community grows even more! Now, it's time for me to give back to the community.

I have a some currency to spend and I'm looking to support some animators via Patreon. Basically, I want some input from people who have already supported (or maybe even animators themselves) as to which animator should I go for. Please bare in mind that I can't support all of them, only a couple of animators at one time, so I was wondering if there are any animators who have some premium animations that might interest me. I'm looking for the following:

• Cuckolding / Cheating
  • Group / Gangbang animations (specifically multiple male with a single female)
  • Forced / Rape
  • Humiliation
  • Pissing / golden shower (preferably male on female)
  • Zoophilia (male dog, female human)

So if anyone can suggest animators that provide the following animations as premium, please let me know!

The categories above are fairly specific, so I'm also interested in animators that simply have a lot of premium animations.

Thank you very much in advance and keep up the good work!

5 hours ago, dd_sims said:
  • Cuckolding / Cheating
  • Group / Gangbang animations (specifically multiple male with a single female)
  • Zoophilia (male dog, female human)

I'm in the same boat for these myself. I've been trying to peruse the linked Patreon accounts in the various threads, but it's a lot to sift through. Some modders who have already uploaded files in this forum have Patreon-specific animations, so checking on those wouldn't be a bad start either.

Anyway, here's hoping there are some good links in this thread!

Archived