How do I edit vampire lord mesh and textures?

Windbrand

What is the file directory for vampire lord's mesh and textures? I think they're zipped in the dawnguard BSA. Vanilla vampire lord is way too ugly, but I do like the clothing. How do I switch the vampire lord's mesh with my player character's body/head/hands/feet, ie the "femalebody.nif" and so on?

Yes I know there's this mod: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25321 (Better vampires)

But it's terribly made as it seems to only support vanilla skeleton or body meshes. I use TBBP body and XP32 skeleton, and the game crashes upon transforming into vampire lord.

That "Copy crap" is actually pretty nice, unfortunately it clips like apes nuts in a beer barrel. Silvists mod isn't bad actually, i just don't really like this whole demon theme on a vampire. Would be happy to see something working like the "copy crap" :P just without all that clipping crap etc.

Archived