Too many animations are incorrectly gender-tagged.

First off, I'd like to say that I'm extremely grateful for all the hard work done by animators to provide us with some incredible animations to enjoy.

But I can't help but notice that there are very many animations with the genders tagged incorrectly. I like to primarily play lesbian characters with purely female-on-female animations, but a lot of the time they will simply opt for male-on-female animations with strap-ons. This is fine in some scenarios but doesn't make much sense when handjobs and blowjobs are concerned, and that's where my issue lies. I wish our wonderful animators would tag their animations with the correct genders for the sake of realism. If someone wants blowjobs and handjobs with strap-ons (I'm not judging, just doesn't do much for me personally), there already exists a setting to override gender tags with animations.

Archived